What have you done to your K2 today?

Today I hauled 2400lbs of pavers in which the forklift operated put behind the rear axle.

Truck didn’t mind at all

I literally kept forgetting it was back there when I was driving.
3F8773AD-96E3-4D2B-9534-1B44193573E0.thumb.jpeg.62f3e45c8457185fc4ca901c99d356c1.jpeg

Nice leveling kit ya got there.

On 4/26/2019 at 8:52 AM, truckguy82 said:

Today I hauled 2400lbs of pavers in which the forklift operated put behind the rear axle.

Truck didn’t mind at all

I literally kept forgetting it was back there when I was driving.

3F8773AD-96E3-4D2B-9534-1B44193573E0.jpeg

I think the most I've had in my 1500 was about 2200, I noticed it was back there, steering was light but, no trouble starting or stopping... With one of those air lift helper kits you'd really not notice the difference... I usually just borrow a trailer now when the weights exceed 2k # unless the distance is extremely short...

.. had some nice weather today after yesterday's spring snow fall so I got a couple small things done that have been on the to do list for a while..

added chrome dual outlet square exhaust tip

20190428_155713.jpg

added perforated black vinyl to the headlights.. left the LED running lights uncovered.. nicely matches the turn signals that I had already done back in the fall

20190428_112340.jpg

Edited by STRMTRPR

Had the front doors tinted. Just 35%. Didn’t wanna go darker as I’m getting older and don’t need anything crazy dark. Might darken the back window a little more though. Plus I won’t have the cops messing with me here in Michigan.

166e23ae2f2f08e10b9132f4c2c744fd.jpg1e2b6c630161318e8e15d34995a76016.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by MHPrior80
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, STRMTRPR said:

.. had some nice weather today after yesterday's spring snow fall so I got a couple small things done that have been on the to do list for a while..

added chrome dual outlet square exhaust tip

20190428_155713.jpg

added perforated black vinyl to the headlights.. left the LED running lights uncovered.. nicely matches the turn signals that I had already done back in the fall

20190428_112340.jpg

Let’s see some night pics!  Curious how this looks and wondering how it would look on my Sierra with vinyl on the headlights. 

12 minutes ago, txrangersfan said:

Me too! Doesn’t provide as much light as I thought it would. ?

No, they don't.  They came installed on my truck and leave a lot to be desired.  My next project is to string up some LED's around the bed and wire them into the OEM harness.

6” Fabtech w/ Dirt Logic’s all around. Love the setup! Ride, Install and Part quality are great. Now I need bigger tires! [emoji16]52498de995f1bd3aaefeee2dd8ee1fdd.jpg65797900dd9e8b580be894f023865938.jpg61105230b1f4a11938d9232bc057dd77.jpgc43809e31d62237fd8c8fc112e04d67b.jpg2dd212a413c9364296379a1a0af115e0.jpg

Great decision installing coil overs. Truck looks great! Are those 650 rated springs?

Sent from above

• Like 1

1 hour ago, txrangersfan said:

Me too! Doesn’t provide as much light as I thought it would. ?

Yeah I’m disappointed honestly. Why they only came with two lights and not 4 who knows. I get the cargo light should illuminate the rest of the bed and with an LED bulb it does ok but come on. I have a toneau cover so 4 lights would have been the tits

59 minutes ago, Darmichar said:

No, they don't.  They came installed on my truck and leave a lot to be desired.  My next project is to string up some LED's around the bed and wire them into the OEM harness.

I think I’m gonna do the same. I got a set of white led rock lights I was gonna use for another purpose but I think I may use those in the bed. They already have 6’ extended wiring on them so a quick tap into the oem harness, a couple self tapping screws and I should have the bed lit up in no time. Sounds like a good project for tomorrow. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Jacoby said:

Yeah I’m disappointed honestly. Why they only came with two lights and not 4 who knows. I get the cargo light should illuminate the rest of the bed and with an LED bulb it does ok but come on. I have a toneau cover so 4 lights would have been the tits

I think I’m gonna do the same. I got a set of white led rock lights I was gonna use for another purpose but I think I may use those in the bed. They already have 6’ extended wiring on them so a quick tap into the oem harness, a couple self tapping screws and I should have the bed lit up in no time. Sounds like a good project for tomorrow. 

My truck came with a drop in liner that I knew wasn't going to stay there.  Finally settled on a Bedrug and got it installed last night.  I have a tonneau cover as well so the LED lighting will probably be next weekend's project.

Great decision installing coil overs. Truck looks great! Are those 650 rated springs?

Sent from above

I though they were 600 springs but not [emoji817] %. Ride quality is freaking awesome though. Very pleased with this set up... even on my 22’s.

• Like 1