What have you done to your K2 today?

Sprayed my a-pillars black using SEM Bumper Coater as recommended by the paint store owner since it didn't need adhesion promoter and is more durable. Shade and sheen are nearly perfect match to the dash. 

IMG_3149.thumb.PNG.e9d9702ed41ac59d1506bdf86b5a8739.PNG

IMG_3161-compressed.thumb.jpg.fe143a5780cbe560115f98fdd30c79e9.jpgIMG_3159-compressed.thumb.jpg.6d3442f237401ba04e481a27521c8122.jpg

image.thumb.jpg.44dd60d757283720789e4edeaf5ec4b5.jpg

Edited by Marv88
Added picture
  • Like 11

3 minutes ago, Marv88 said:

Sprayed my a-pillars black using SEM Bumper Coater as recommended by the paint store owner since it didn't need adhesion promoter and is more durable. Shade and sheen are nearly perfect match to the dash. 

IMG_3161-compressed.thumb.jpg.fe143a5780cbe560115f98fdd30c79e9.jpgIMG_3159-compressed.thumb.jpg.6d3442f237401ba04e481a27521c8122.jpg

Looks great!!  If I did something like this, the paint would come off on my hands, as I'm using the handles.

25 minutes ago, Ravenkeeper said:

Looks great!!  If I did something like this, the paint would come off on my hands, as I'm using the handles.

Thanks! It's not regular paint rather it is a flexible coating intended for plastic bumpers. I don't use mine however my wife uses hers regularly since I take/pick her up from work and even her nails won't scratch it. 

Edited by Marv88
  • Like 1

Looking to see if anyone else has had this issue.

Just installed new Cognito UCA’s and ball joints last weekend to replace my work out OEM ball joints. Had it aligned Monday and it sat in my garage the rest of the week until today. Drove it to work today and the truck is pulling pretty hard to the right. Took it back today to have the alignment rechecked and they said it is perfectly aligned still.

Has anyone else had this problem after installing new UCA’s?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

4 hours ago, Marv88 said:

.. nice job :thumbs:.. I've been wanting to do mine since I bought my truck.. not a fan of the grey pillars

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Marv88 said:

Looks great. For the life of me, I will never understand why GM insists on light grey headliners and A-pillars in every vehicle regardless of interior color. Yeah, cause that light grey matches a Cocoa/Dune interior so well.

Edited by Sinkhole
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, 14 Silvy said:

This came in in today may get shit over it but the deal i got im happy. Its the 5 inch bracket lift.f38446e50c833d9da8b401dfef56d7f7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Do you really care what other people think about the name? Did they pay for it, are they sponsors, is there name someplace on the truck? Build what makes you happy, and suits your needs. I hand the RC 6 inch, does the same job as the other brands or there. Yes, there will be those who will swear to God that they have factual proof that one thing or another is better than the kit you bought, but isn't that the way with anything you buy? Yes, some kits have different options than others, even in the same name brand. Pick what works for you, it's your money, your truck.

Most of them probably bought by name, and what the guy next door bought, and have no clue as to why, other than he wasn't brave enough to go his own way...

Look at my truck, I ordered my truck how I wanted it, I pay the bills, I added what I wanted. I need to get back to my build list here and get it updated, I've been very busy these part few months, I pretty much done now. Now I can concentrate on other toy...

20190524_220336.jpg

• Like 5

Do you really care what other people think about the name? Did they pay for it, are they sponsors, is there name someplace on the truck? Build what makes you happy, and suits your needs. I hand the RC 6 inch, does the same job as the other brands or there. Yes, there will be those who will swear to God that they have factual proof that one thing or another is better than the kit you bought, but isn't that the way with anything you buy? Yes, some kits have different options than others, even in the same name brand. Pick what works for you, it's your money, your truck.

Most of them probably bought by name, and what the guy next door bought, and have no clue as to why, other than he wasn't brave enough to go his own way...

Look at my truck, I ordered my truck how I wanted it, I pay the bills, I added what I wanted. I need to get back to my build list here and get it updated, I've been very busy these part few months, I pretty much done now. Now I can concentrate on other toy...
20190524_220336.thumb.jpg.2bc4a0a788106fe972e1244877918a70.jpg
What's the other toy under the car cover?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

8 hours ago, 14 Silvy said:

This came in in today may get shit over it but the deal i got im happy. Its the 5 inch bracket lift.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

You do you.  Your truck, do it how you want.

1 hour ago, huntr1117 said:

What's the other toy under the car cover?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

That is a 1996 Impala SS, to much to list. It's pretty well known from coast to coast. Had just under 90 invested, sold now as a rolling chassis. With the LT1, and a PRO CHARGER, it didn't fear to many, seen 190mph often. Had a LSX454 for the next version, sold that to my buddy for his truck. Great sleeper, looked stock from outside, custom throughout the inside, but when on the gas...

13 minutes ago, Darmichar said:

First boating weekend of the season. 

Yep, and it's the same for millions of idiots who seem to have money but no sense.  Three weeks I stay off the water - Memorial Day, July 4th, and Labor Day.  Be careful out there and watch the idiots!  The ramp makes for an entertaining day - all you need is a lawn chair.  

16 hours ago, Marv88 said:

Look's good - what about the rear ones ??