What have you done to your K2 today?

Do you really care what other people think about the name? Did they pay for it, are they sponsors, is there name someplace on the truck? Build what makes you happy, and suits your needs. I hand the RC 6 inch, does the same job as the other brands or there. Yes, there will be those who will swear to God that they have factual proof that one thing or another is better than the kit you bought, but isn't that the way with anything you buy? Yes, some kits have different options than others, even in the same name brand. Pick what works for you, it's your money, your truck.

Most of them probably bought by name, and what the guy next door bought, and have no clue as to why, other than he wasn't brave enough to go his own way...

Look at my truck, I ordered my truck how I wanted it, I pay the bills, I added what I wanted. I need to get back to my build list here and get it updated, I've been very busy these part few months, I pretty much done now. Now I can concentrate on other toy...
20190524_220336.thumb.jpg.2bc4a0a788106fe972e1244877918a70.jpg
Well said. Like i said i got a great deal and i dont off road so i dont think ill have any issues.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, slj2008 said:

Look's good - what about the rear ones ??

Thanks and I have a regular cab so the rear ones are already black. :)

BTW,  another member brought to my attention that there are 16 colors of SEM Bumper Coater and this is the one the shop owner recommended for GM along with 3M ultra fine 1000 grit scuff pads. Also, be sure to use a "good" micro fiber cloth as the cheap one I used at first left little fibers so I had to scuff those off once dry and spray on another coat. image.thumb.jpg.44dd60d757283720789e4edeaf5ec4b5.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marv88 said:

Thanks and I have a regular cab so the rear ones are already black. :)

BTW,  another member brought to my attention that there are 16 colors of SEM Bumper Coater and this is the one the shop owner recommended for GM along with 3M ultra fine 1000 grit scuff pads. Also, be sure to use a "good" micro fiber cloth as the cheap one I used at first left little fibers so I had to scuff those off once dry and spray on another coat. image.thumb.jpg.44dd60d757283720789e4edeaf5ec4b5.jpg

Thank You 

That is a 1996 Impala SS, to much to list. It's pretty well known from coast to coast. Had just under 90 invested, sold now as a rolling chassis. With the LT1, and a PRO CHARGER, it didn't fear to many, seen 190mph often. Had a LSX454 for the next version, sold that to my buddy for his truck. Great sleeper, looked stock from outside, custom throughout the inside, but when on the gas...
Nice! I'm still a fan of the Lt1. I've had my 96 trans am for the past 16 yrs. It's nowhere near what yours is/was power wise. I just recently built a 355 with an LE2 heads/cam for it with a 24x conversion. I'm actually taking it to get tuned next week.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

22 hours ago, Marv88 said:

Sprayed my a-pillars black using SEM Bumper Coater as recommended by the paint store owner since it didn't need adhesion promoter and is more durable. Shade and sheen are nearly perfect match to the dash. 

IMG_3149.thumb.PNG.e9d9702ed41ac59d1506bdf86b5a8739.PNG

IMG_3161-compressed.thumb.jpg.fe143a5780cbe560115f98fdd30c79e9.jpgIMG_3159-compressed.thumb.jpg.6d3442f237401ba04e481a27521c8122.jpg

Looks like I know my next project. I really like that

• Like 1

2 hours ago, huntr1117 said:

Nice! I'm still a fan of the Lt1. I've had my 96 trans am for the past 16 yrs. It's nowhere near what yours is/was power wise. I just recently built a 355 with an LE2 heads/cam for it with a 24x conversion. I'm actually taking it to get tuned next week.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

So many good reasons to get rid of the lt1, and go LS...

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 14 Silvy said:

Well said. Like i said i got a great deal and i dont off road so i dont think ill have any issues.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Don’t sweat it. I got a RC 7” lift and off-road quite a bit. No issues

16 minutes ago, 6.2Midnight said:

So many good reasons to get rid of the lt1, and go LS...

Or LSA :D

18 hours ago, 6.2Midnight said:

That is a 1996 Impala SS, to much to list. It's pretty well known from coast to coast. Had just under 90 invested, sold now as a rolling chassis. With the LT1, and a PRO CHARGER, it didn't fear to many, seen 190mph often. Had a LSX454 for the next version, sold that to my buddy for his truck. Great sleeper, looked stock from outside, custom throughout the inside, but when on the gas...

Now you’ve got my attention. What other screen names have you gone by? I’ve used AdioSS since I signed up on the impalaSSforum in 2000. 

16 hours ago, MHPrior80 said:

Looks like I know my next project. I really like that

Do you plan just do the fronts or front /rear - since you have a DBL CAB ????? 

Decided to remove the windshield tint strip. Wasn’t really a fan of it and it didn’t really help too much with my morning commute into the sun.

a15d0f37d6d53166d146c6a737c2605e.jpg

Then i decided I wanted to make a TINY adjustment to my exhaust system.... and broke the bolt for the main clamp. Sucker is really hard to fine in auto parts stores. Walker part# 36522 for anyone interested.

7ffd2eecae90db2c8e4bacadd1620f7f.jpg

Waterfowler 41’s Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/brittmork

6 hours ago, slj2008 said:

Do you plan just do the fronts or front /rear - since you have a DBL CAB ????? 

I’ll probably do both since it would look weird if one set is black and the other not