What have you done to your K2 today?

Sounds like that black truck was finished on a Monday or a Friday. [emoji2957] where the white one is a niiiice Wednesday truck.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sounds like that black truck was finished on a Monday or a Friday. [emoji2957] where the white one is a niiiice Wednesday truck.

Like it’s not the dealership or the factory it’s just this one service manager just doesn’t want to do his job or he forgot my truck was even parked in the parking garage for the past 4 days

I looked at their appointment openings for the rest of the week and they don’t have a open spot until next Tuesday

Up until now this dealership has fixed so many things for me over the years for free that shouldn’t of been covered like squeaking ball joints after a leveling kit I put in as well as free alignment every time I show up

First time i have had this guy that just wants me to stop existing in his life lol

2 hours ago, Deadpoollane said:

Lmao

I should also add I dropped off the truck Monday, they have had it for days now went to go look at it and they only did 1 thing I asked them to do out of the 4

Oil change emoji1303.png
Fitting the doors emoji1304.png
Tire rotation emoji1304.png
Ratting bolts under my steering wheel emoji1304.png

10 min oil change pfffffttttt.... get your 4 days oil change down at your local Chevy dealership

I refused to take it today and told them to fix the things and he told me if I have a problem to call chevy warranty so I did... lol

Make sure you let Chevy how know you are being treated by the dealership. Snide and just crappy remarks do nothing good for Chevy's reputation or that of the dealership.

They have customer service standards that they need to be compliant with to continue to sell the brand, drop names and do what you feel you need to get it fixed.

Major complaints go directly to the ownerships desk, never good for the person on the bad end of the complaint.

Edited by JimCost2014
  • Like 1

Make sure you let Chevy how you are being treated by the dealership.

They have customer service standards that they need to be compliant with to continue to sell the brand, drop names and do what you feel you need to get it fixed.

Major complaints go directly to the ownerships desk, never good for the person on the bad end of the complaint.

That’s a good call, and I’m glad I called the warranty help line, I’m also a General Motors employee and he’s treating me this way.
I can only imagine how they treat a person that doesn’t know about vehicles or works for them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JimCost2014 said:

Make sure you let Chevy how know you are being treated by the dealership. Snide and just crappy remarks do nothing good for Chevy's reputation or that of the dealership.

1 hour ago, Deadpoollane said:

That’s a good call, and I’m glad I called the warranty help line, I’m also a General Motors employee and he’s treating me this way.
I can only imagine how they treat a person that doesn’t know about vehicles or works for them.

Make sure to mention the employee's name, too.

My dealership says my door on the black truck are supposed to stick out like that but my white truck are perfectly flush what one isn’t right?

What happened to good service?bcc290a7d2f1b2222dc4b7f09a8c47f7.jpg94bb3410b1b43af65dcbaf2bf350bd9d.jpg

The black one was obviously installed by Tesla or GM hires Tesla body guys at their factory. Tesla’s cars all look like that crap.

10 hours ago, Deadpoollane said:

My dealership says my door on the black truck are supposed to stick out like that but my white truck are perfectly flush what one isn’t right?

What happened to good service?bcc290a7d2f1b2222dc4b7f09a8c47f7.jpg94bb3410b1b43af65dcbaf2bf350bd9d.jpg

I have a '18 Midnight Edition, and none of my doors stick out like that, except when they're not closed all the way.

The black one was obviously installed by Tesla or GM hires Tesla body guys at their factory. Tesla’s cars all look like that crap.

Hey! My paints fine lol

But I’ve heard bad things about tesla rushing cars out the door

I have a '18 Midnight Edition, and none of my doors stick out like that, except when they're not closed all the way.

They are completely slammed shut, I really hope they give it back to me before Monday, they didn’t give me a rental and it sucks

• Like 1

Definitely contact GM:

I had an issue with my dealership not doing enough research on my radiator leaking. They missed the spot where it says “speciality coverage” so they tried to charge me $800 for a new radiator. I gave them the speciality coverage bulletin and they confirmed with GM. Radiator was replaced under warranty.

I contacted GM about this saying, if I didn’t do my own research I’d be out $800. Remove me from the equation and put someone in who doesn’t live on a forum and truck groups, they’d have no idea about how to find special coverage items and would’ve thrown $800 down the drain.

GM made it worth my time with a healthy gift card for accessories.

Be a squeaky wheel but tactfully, being an d*ck never pans out.

Waterfowler 41’s Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/brittmork
  • Like 4

42 minutes ago, Waterfowler41 said:

Definitely contact GM:

I had an issue with my dealership not doing enough research on my radiator leaking. They missed the spot where it says “speciality coverage” so they tried to charge me $800 for a new radiator. I gave them the speciality coverage bulletin and they confirmed with GM. Radiator was replaced under warranty.

I contacted GM about this saying, if I didn’t do my own research I’d be out $800. Remove me from the equation and put someone in who doesn’t live on a forum and truck groups, they’d have no idea about how to find special coverage items and would’ve thrown $800 down the drain.

GM made it worth my time with a healthy gift card for accessories.

Be a squeaky wheel but tactfully, being an d*ck never pans out.

Waterfowler 41’s Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/brittmork

So for those of us not 'in the know', what's the best way to contact GM to either complain or give an 'atta boy?