What have you done to your K2 today?

By 40K I had done 2qty?  now at 86K 3qty total....just tunned the Beast with HP tunners!
How's the Fire Breathing Beast doing with the HP tune?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

23 hours ago, 1SLOW1500 said:

May I ask a question for those with 40k plus miles? How many trans pan drop and or flushes have you done by that mileage? Thank you.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Did first flush at 40k

Second flush at 78K 

Completed my break in mileage on the regear 4.56 this morning 

Has become my favorite mod....

• Like 1

Does anyone know how to get this message to go away

I’ve tried clearing the code with a plug and play

Unplugging all the wires under the dash

Taking the cables off the battery

It’s a 2017 Sierra base model elevation

23bc5c98a32aed8e21ace15ffa9d5724.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just bought Hellwig rear sway bar on Amazon. It’s $260 right now. Idk if that’s just today or it’s normally like that but want to throw that out there if anyone is looking to get one.

• Like 1

On 6/15/2019 at 9:31 AM, 1SLOW1500 said:

May I ask a question for those with 40k plus miles? How many trans pan drop and or flushes have you done by that mileage? Thank you.

I had my trans, diff and transfer cases serviced at the dealer at roughly 50k miles if I remember correctly.

I now have roughly 72k miles on my 2016... I need to review my owners manual to see when I need to take care of any of that again I think I was behind on some of it at 50k miles... I have never put miles on a vehicle like this before, I always leased my vehicles or had beaters so this routine maintenance stuff is kinda new to me...

Edited by Imcrazy

5 minutes ago, 6.2Midnight said:

What is your art up, kind of range are you getting?

Midnight, I apologize, I'm not sure what you mean by art up. As far as my range, I was checking for radio checks, and I was talking to guys that were on I55 and I80, which is about 4-5 miles from my house. I may be able to get a little further when I get out on the open road, but that was just from my driveway. SWR readings at 1.25 across channels 1 & 40.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, MY164X4 said:

How's the Fire Breathing Beast doing with the HP tune?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

100 miles into it!  Excellent Son!  All the nonsense items that annoyed me are 90% gone.  Retarded GM 500RPM idle bumped up.  Shifting from 1-3 and 3-1 cleaned up.  AFM does not come on or turn off until 40MPH +/- 3mph.  Added 20HP and 20Tourque on 87 Octane for just a little bump and nothing for 91-93 octane.  Yeah....the beast pretty dang nice now!  Mainly looking for refinement and not power on the tune.....

Edited by mookdoc6
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, 6.2Midnight said:

Sorry, sorry spellcheck took over. I meant set up, I used to have a galaxy when I was stationed in Georgia a few years back...

Uniden 980 SSB mated with a 3' Firestik antenna. IMG_2952.JPG.9490577dac582691db3a65c551fb1244.JPG

• Like 2

100 miles into it!  Excellent Son!  All the nonsense items that annoyed me are 90% gone.  Retarded GM 500RPM idle bumped up.  Shifting from 1-3 and 3-1 cleaned up.  AFM does not come on or turn off until 40MPH +/- 3mph.  Added 20HP and 20Tourque on 87 Octane for just a little bump and nothing for 91-93 octane.  Yeah....the beast pretty dang nice now!  Mainly looking for refinement and not power on the tune.....
I like to also change the traction control, disable afm, clean up the commanded afr. The direct injection run better a little cleaner. Also you can remove torque management and then data log to see what the truck really has before the stock tune limits it.
Look at the afr and idle tables and see the engine coolant temp that the computer then allows for lower rpm at idle and the power enrichment. Also not everyone but some I find a issue in the tire size another reason I mess with traction control.
If truck as exhaust or intake you can adjust the air flow tables to try to make it calculate a like better with demanded throttle.
Biggest thing is data logging throttle voltage not percent. And then drive it. You will see demand 100% throttle body not then the game is to find out why?
Hp tuners for everything. For me.[emoji106]

• Like 1

On 6/15/2019 at 1:43 PM, Cburge95 said:

I only buy my oil from Wally World. Nobody else sells Dexos cheaper. It should be illegal for places like Oreillys to sell it so high.

Autozone is currently at about $48 for a 5qt jug of Mobil1

Criminal insanity compared to wally world!

• Like 1