block8head

What have you done to your K2 today?

Yeah that was my second guess but since its on the floor i didn't think they'd run the wires since i doubt its simple to get rid of the lever set up 

They use the same harness for all the models to cut cost it just isn’t hooked up to the reader same with trucks without the trailer braking

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

57996f5bc62c1fa737b0df1dbac07f98.jpg

Hellwig rear sway bar installed.

• Like 2

What is the end links bolted to and are the air bag lines connected together?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

What is the end links bolted to and are the air bag lines connected together?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I didn’t take a picture of it but the end link have a bracket mounted with U-bolts to the frame. The air bags have its own line per side.

How do you like it? Noticeable diff?

How do you like it? Noticeable diff?

I’m loving it. It doesn’t roll as bad now. I might get the front too hahaha

Wait. We don’t ALREADY HAVE a front end sway bar????

I’m still debating whether to get a rear sway bar, or the roadmaster active suspension springs again. Had them on my tundra and they were awesome. But they’re like an extra hundo.

Wait. We don’t ALREADY HAVE a front end sway bar????

I’m still debating whether to get a rear sway bar, or the roadmaster active suspension springs again. Had them on my tundra and they were awesome. But they’re like an extra hundo.

We do have front sway bar from factory..... but I want to upgrade them to hellwig’s one also.

• Like 1

We do have front sway bar from factory..... but I want to upgrade them to hellwig’s one also.

Haha I guess my reaction in text wasn’t as funny as it sounds out loud.

I doubt that would be worth all the trouble tho, it’s just a torsion bar. Unless it’s shaped differently, which I don’t see how it could be, there wouldn’t be much difference other than making it more heavy duty. Plus there’s a lot more to weave it in and out of in the front end than the back install wise.

Haha I guess my reaction in text wasn’t as funny as it sounds out loud.

I doubt that would be worth all the trouble tho, it’s just a torsion bar. Unless it’s shaped differently, which I don’t see how it could be, there wouldn’t be much difference other than making it more heavy duty. Plus there’s a lot more to weave it in and out of in the front end than the back install wise.

Haha I’m hella tired man. Been up for almost 24 hours now. Ha reading everything in mono tone haha.

We’ll see. I might get it if it goes on a little sale for July 4th.

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Deadpoollane said:

They use the same harness for all the models to cut cost it just isn’t hooked up to the reader same with trucks without the trailer braking

That's what I always thought. All models get the same wiring harness. If you don't have some of the options you have a plug like that with nothing plugged into it. 

I'd be willing to bet the plug is for the 4 wheel drive selector switch.

b11c6c8ea9c8566d6cd8c0af935c232d.jpgf3f21a914c54f64e1ac7842959ae50e7.jpg

Added this UnderCover Swing Case box. Move all my straps and little things into here. So I have room under the back seat for something else.

• Like 2

On 6/15/2019 at 8:59 AM, mcdavis said:

Dang boys, I've got over 92,000 on my 2016. You need to drive more :P

Dang, I just broke 39,000 on my 2015!  Barely had 11k when I got in Aug 2017.  :P  Heck my 99 only had like 190k when I sold it in 2017.  Maybe I need to get out more!

I just got da beast back from the shop yesterday from having the RC 5" bracket suspension kit put on. I kept my adjustable Bilstein's up front, but put them back to stock height and put some Fox Performance Series 2.0 IFP shocks in the rear. I would have liked to put in the reservoir shocks in the back, but too rich for my blood right now. The front wheel well measures at 42" and the rear at 42.5", which was only 4" in front and 2" in the rear difference in lift over the bilstean's at the top setting and 3" blocks in the rear.

I also installed a set of N-Fab LG Podium steps. Excuse the dirt, but it had been pouring down rain and had to help a friend remove a tree from on top of his shed.

IMG_0652.thumb.jpeg.1d79363176747fac60e3a12e5bee3dda.jpegIMG_0643.thumb.jpeg.96f6837143e85283edf036793839b3ed.jpegIMG_0641.thumb.jpeg.3af7a9b67989147d1df67be059692823.jpeg

• Like 4

I just got da beast back from the shop yesterday from having the RC 5" bracket suspension kit put on. I kept my adjustable Bilstein's up front, but put them back to stock height and put some Fox Performance Series 2.0 IFP shocks in the rear. I would have liked to put in the reservoir shocks in the back, but too rich for my blood right now. The front wheel well measures at 42" and the rear at 42.5", which was only 4" in front and 2" in the rear difference in lift over the bilstean's at the top setting and 3" blocks in the rear.

I also installed a set of N-Fab LG Podium steps. Excuse the dirt, but it had been pouring down rain and had to help a friend remove a tree from on top of his shed.

IMG_0652.thumb.jpeg.1d79363176747fac60e3a12e5bee3dda.jpegIMG_0643.thumb.jpeg.96f6837143e85283edf036793839b3ed.jpegIMG_0641.thumb.jpeg.3af7a9b67989147d1df67be059692823.jpeg

Looks really sharp! Congrats
  • Like 1