What have you done to your K2 today?

19 hours ago, jimbofoxman said:

Dang, I just broke 39,000 on my 2015!  Barely had 11k when I got in Aug 2017.  :P  Heck my 99 only had like 190k when I sold it in 2017.  Maybe I need to get out more!

Yes, yes you do. :D

I'm thinking it was a flatbed. No glass and  I'm positive I can hear my truck on start-up.

Of course my security cam system has a bad HD so I have zero footage, I hate thieves more than anything and this experience is very frustrating, but On-Star has been great. And no, the truck is not phoning home to On-Star, which leads me them to believe the battery has been disconnected.

All this tech (sans a battery back-up device) and they still get jacked. really amazing.

• Sad 1

I'm thinking it was a flatbed. No glass and  I'm positive I can hear my truck on start-up.
Of course my security cam system has a bad HD so I have zero footage, I hate thieves more than anything and this experience is very frustrating, but On-Star has been great. And no, the truck is not phoning home to On-Star, which leads me them to believe the battery has been disconnected.

All this tech (sans a battery back-up device) and they still get jacked. really amazing.
On star can be disabled in seconds. Ive dpoke to other folk who had theirs stolen. Aftermarket alarm with a glass mic and tilt sensor over factory and a lowjack

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Snowcamo said:

On star can be disabled in seconds. Ive dpoke to other folk who had theirs stolen. Aftermarket alarm with a glass mic and tilt sensor over factory and a lowjack

I will do this for the next one.

Thieves can do this in broad daylight.  Nobody bats an eye because they think it's just another repo.
I once had a guy try to take my 72 lark with a flat bed while i was in it.... If i had my pistol it would of gotten ugly for him and I.

Called the police and they wouldnt even file a report. Then went on to tell me theres nothing that can be done because he never actually hooked up. Wtf! So if I had injured him i woulda went to jail.

Bs man i was pissed.

I once had a guy try to take my 72 lark with a flat bed while i was in it.... If i had my pistol it would of gotten ugly for him and I.

Called the police and they wouldnt even file a report. Then went on to tell me theres nothing that can be done because he never actually hooked up. Wtf! So if I had injured him i woulda went to jail.

Bs man i was pissed.

There are a few people that got busted flat bedding but it was only after they found the stripped do vehicles.
Also I had my 92 Camaro 25th anniversary stolen by the police. They saw it broken on off ramp and called it in to have it towed but never filed a report I then had it reported stolen for over 2 months. Figured it was stripped but thought may as well ask. Called a yard and they had it there. Over $2000 in fees. They had dozens of high end vehicles. Said they auction them off after 90 days.
Knew a guy from high school day had a repo company. He would steal anything he liked out of cars. And drive a new car every week.
I carry may different setups. But for many years glock 19. Had a buddy that was robbed and killed for high end car then they couldn't drive a manual. Another buddy killed his 2 attackers that tried to get his Escalade. I got shot for my Escalade and my trailblazer ss had a small bullet in the dash pad when I turned it back in.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

There are a few people that got busted flat bedding but it was only after they found the stripped do vehicles.
Also I had my 92 Camaro 25th anniversary stolen by the police. They saw it broken on off ramp and called it in to have it towed but never filed a report I then had it reported stolen for over 2 months. Figured it was stripped but thought may as well ask. Called a yard and they had it there. Over $2000 in fees. They had dozens of high end vehicles. Said they auction them off after 90 days.
Knew a guy from high school day had a repo company. He would steal anything he liked out of cars. And drive a new car every week.
I carry may different setups. But for many years glock 19. Had a buddy that was robbed and killed for high end car then they couldn't drive a manual. Another buddy killed his 2 attackers that tried to get his Escalade. I got shot for my Escalade and my trailblazer ss had a small bullet in the dash pad when I turned it back in.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

I keep an xd40. Lucky I didn't have it that day er I'd not be having this convo. Id be locked up for manslaughter 1st degree. Screwed up how the system works.

Going up! Lol Also I will be selling my BDS 4-6 inch lift kit with everything but the coil overs in about 2 months.  Just over 8,000 miles on it. You would just need to determine whether you want 4 or 6 inch and buy the spacer for the front strut from them. I will be selling it either stripped to bare metal (so you can color coat it) or re-coated black for additional money. Brand new never run rear fox shocks and lift blocks as well.  So if you’ve been thinking about wanting a BDS kit for cheaper than retail I might be the guy for you.

7AF2135B-38B4-48EF-97FC-75D45AF4E4C7.jpeg

• Like 1