What have you done to your K2 today?

2014 Silverado crew cab LT 

Swapped my black plastic dash with a black leather dash with grey stitching so far I have everything except the lower glove box ima pick that up later today, only reason I did the dash swap was because I bought it for 40$ from a guy on OfferUp and spend 40$ for the visor hood/cluster, upper glove box and panel under the steering column, buying the lower glovebox for another 20$. Broke the cluster lens during my dash swap but also coming soon Is the Denali  cluster ,Did a non afm/dod cam swap and ls7 lifter and a tune “no more V4mode ?” only did that because a lifter collapsed, I swapped catalytic converters the whole y-pipe from 2014 to 2018, beside that the truck came with a 4” lift and 20in wheels with 33s which I really like!!!! 

On 7/14/2019 at 12:49 PM, slide187 said:

Here it is... hopefully I don’t sound like a moron. emoji23.pngemoji23.png

I like the write up and install video, thanks for taking the time for that.

Also I like the alumni shirt at the end, I have one in blue. Thanks for your service.

• Like 1

I like the write up and install video, thanks for taking the time for that.
Also I like the alumni shirt at the end, I have one in blue. Thanks for your service.

Haha thanks! And thanks for yours as well! I’m amazed you could make that out!! When I got it the gray looked a lot lighter so i didn’t think the black lettering stood out enough to really be seen. And Glad the vid is turning out to be worthwhile. Thanks. [emoji1360]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

34 minutes ago, H-town Silver Bullet said:

Good luck!!!
I want this soooo bad; along w the in-dash bluray upgrade!!!!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Thanks bro yeah I swapped my dash and accidentally cracked my cluster lens only reason for the upgrade and got it all for 160$ from a friend just missing radio module that’s it

58602CED-7B7E-4E01-9E3C-529A3133545A.jpeg

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Sean Hartley said:

That’s awesome, how difficult was the dash swap? I’ve got leather interior and swapped the jump seat for the full center console and this is definitely in the running for my next mod

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man it’s easy if u have patience, just make sure u take pictures of the dash before u remove the wires from the hmi and radio

module  as I thought I was missing the wires so spent 30min trying to look for wires that weren’t even there ? first thing take ur cluster off first as I cracked  my lens trying to take the air bag out, probably the most difficult thing I had to do ended up getting my wife makeup mirror and flashlight to get it off. You’ll know what I’m talking about when u try it, theirs videos on YouTube @pgamboa sent me the video how to remove the steering wheel it’s actually not that bad.... just need the have them plastic trim remover tool, I’m not a mechanic by I know how to work with tools so it mainly trying not to break anything or forget anything. I ended up with 3 extra screws out of probably 50 or 70 screws not sure the count lol 

F787052D-A6EA-4CCA-9CA3-D12E458CA6B4.jpeg

Edited by Frankielozano214
  • Like 1

Center console is next on my list with this cluster swap, then the seats. I never buy at full price for cluster the hmi and the WiFi Onstar module I paid 160$. The dash I got for 40$ on offer up main reason I did the swap and another 40$ for the cluster visor, glove box and panel underneath the steering column.