What have you done to your K2 today?

installed the winshield washer fluid heater today. No more scraping ice off the windshield.

IMG_7270_zpsde6cbd42.jpg

IMG_7271_zpsa8268b03.jpg

Also have a little time to fix the radio knob light. will do the HVAC knob tomorrow...

IMG_7274_zpsfb3926f3.jpg

IMG_7273_zpsdb1e592c.jpg

Today I opened the passenger side doors and let about a quart of water between them drain out of the weep holes under the door. Thanks again GM

maybe your truck is pregnant? retaining water?

what gives though? thats a ton of water

I know, The back door I opened it just kept pouring out not a drip but a constant stream for about a minute. My wife opened the front door to look for some thing and it came out the whole time she was in the truck and then she had to wait to shut the door because it was still streaming out.

Hey blockhead, is the washer fluid dispenser on the hood or on the wipers on the 14s?

it's on the plastic cowl at the edge of the hood...

Also, changed my wiper blades today.. They didn't have any for the 14' " Special order at Autozone BS" i use the 2013' info and got the same blades.. LOL

installed 2 inch strut top spacer with 1/2 inch bottom spacer and 3 1/2 blocks in rear.

Any issues with shock length in the rear? Rough country told me not to go more then 1" over stock with stock shocks. I am looking for a little more rake. I have a 2.25" block in now. Was wondering how the ride was in the rear? I honestly think the shock has lots of travel left on it but haven't tried to add the bigger rear block.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk

Hey blockhead, is the washer fluid dispenser on the hood or on the wipers on the 14s?

it's on the plastic cowl at the edge of the hood...

Also, changed my wiper blades today.. They didn't have any for the 14' " Special order at Autozone BS" i use the 2013' info and got the same blades.. LOL

What is the fix for the lighting around the knobs? Will the dealer fix this for me? Or how did you do yours?

• Like 1

Had a Line-X sprayed in the bed a week ago. Also, just ordered a BAKFlip G2 cover this afternoon. It will be here tomorrow. The great thing is I got it at 4 Wheel Parts ON SALE FOR $632.00!!!!!!! Also ordered the Pop & Lock tailgate lock remote. Will be installing this weekend. The Weathertech front and full rear floor mats are a MUST HAVE item! They look and function great in my rig!

Any issues with shock length in the rear? Rough country told me not to go more then 1" over stock with stock shocks. I am looking for a little more rake. I have a 2.25" block in now. Was wondering how the ride was in the rear? I honestly think the shock has lots of travel left on it but haven't tried to add the bigger rear block.

The rear on the oem setup drooped lower than the shock allowed when hanging on jackstands same with the 3 1/2 blocks, off the stands shock was compressed about 3 1/2 inches with no load in the box so while it may extend all the way on severe one wheel dips it would do that even with the stock spring setup. just not as quick. So no I don't think its necessary to change unless going off road a lot and want the articulation, a crew cab isn't much for trails so I think it will be fine.

What is the fix for the lighting around the knobs? Will the dealer fix this for me? Or how did you do yours?

i've fixed myself by follow this thread: http://www.gm-trucks.com/forums/topic/153608-some-questions-about-my-new-2014/page-7

GL getting fix from GM or your local dealership.. Some dealer might help you and some don't so don't depending on it...