What have you done to your K2 today?

Does that connection to the stock cat back leak? My experience with those band champs is they need to pull the two ends together evenly to seal properly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

After i took that picture I adjusted the clamp. Noticed is was all cocked. I have not noticed any leaks, but I am going to cut it off and run the rest of the exhaust in 3" and dump it before the axle.

So why is it everyone obstructs the view of their plate for pictures? How many people a day see it when you're driving? lol

My guess would be privacy... I did it with my pictures. Are you trying to memorize people's plates? Lol don't have to tell you there's some crazy resourceful people out there..

while you're driving, unless you take your plates off, you have no control who sees it, but, online you have more control, some people value their online privacy more than others I guess.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

My guess would be privacy... I did it with my pictures. Are you trying to memorize people's plates? Lol don't have to tell you there's some crazy resourceful people out there..

while you're driving, unless you take your plates off, you have no control who sees it, but, online you have more control, some people value their online privacy more than others I guess.

Lol true but, people are using a website. If someone really wanted they can find your IP address and find out where you live that way.

I would just try not to get on people's bad sides and no one will make the time to care about your existence.

Lol true but, people are using a website. If someone really wanted they can find your IP address and find out where you live that way.

I would just try not to get on people's bad sides and no one will make the time to care about your existence.

That and if you post with a business in background, street sign etc and have city posted easy to track down. It is funny but to each their own.

• Like 1

That and if you post with a business in background, street sign etc and have city posted easy to track down. It is funny but to each their own.

Exactly. That's why it's funny when people ask about covering their license plates. Does it really matter if they do or don't? :)

The ones really concerned are the ones that will crop that stuff out... Lol

Like I said, there's crazy resourceful people out there.. :) I just think most of the people on this site aren't those type.. I hope at least.. :D

As you say, to each their own.

Just ordered the correct clockspring for my heated wheel. Headed up to Walmart to have the tires rotated before my vacation in 2 weeks. Sams club said they didn't have the tool to reset the tpms and were $4 a wheel. Walmart said $2.50 a wheel to rotate and they'll reset the tpms.

That's $10 well spent.

Edited by cbrsilv15
  • Like 3

Rear bumper swap complete, no more chrome!! Also added rear flush mount LEDs...

Only issue now is I lost the chime when backing up from my parking sensors. I went thru everything in the radio and everything is on but didn't see an option for the chime anywhere. Any suggestions? ( no I have no warning in the DIC either )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk685649026735cbd1b70b3bf354fc3ed2.jpg

Edited by MHPrior80
  • Like 3

Just ordered the correct clockspring for my heated wheel. Headed up to Walmart to have the tires rotated before my vacation in 2 weeks. Sams club said they didn't have the tool to reset the tpms and were $4 a wheel. Walmart said $2.50 a wheel to rotate and they'll reset the tpms.

That's $10 well spent.

Do you happen to have the part # for the the correct clockspring for the heated steering wheel?

• Like 1