What have you done to your K2 today?

Do you happen to have the part # for the the correct clockspring for the heated steering wheel?

This is the one I bought. Part # 23381964

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

when i had the bumper painted ( last truck ) , the body shop removed the sensor , painted the bumper with the spray gun , and then spray the sensors with a touch up paint can ( lite coat) . NO problems . Check your elec plugs on rear of sensors , or TOO MUCH PAINT

Do you happen to have the part # for the the correct clockspring for the heated steering wheel?

I ordered 23381964 from ebay. Dealership was around $80, but it was $52 on ebay.

Sorry, didn't see this until now. I was busy picking up an XR70 for my son earlier. So add that to the list of what I did today. Hauled it home. :lol:

I always wanted some sort of quad or dirtbike as a kid and my dad never bought me anything. Time to change that.

Edited by cbrsilv15
  • Like 5

when i had the bumper painted ( last truck ) , the body shop removed the sensor , painted the bumper with the spray gun , and then spray the sensors with a touch up paint can ( lite coat) . NO problems . Check your elec plugs on rear of sensors , or TOO MUCH PAINT

Did a factory reset on the radio, that fixed the problem

• Like 3

Replaced reverse, cargo and license plate lights with LED's. It was bothering me that GM had LED'S everywhere else but decided to put regular bulbs in those spots. 6e7794dc75370552d9b6c736f4e42cb3.jpg

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

Did the first DIY oil change after going through the dealer's free ones. Added a Fumoto valve in an attempt to keep myself and my driveway cleaner [emoji1360]

adf7e2024d2d1f61469bcb218cc37ea2.jpg

59a5ea701fd35508ead10e2d0f838501.jpg

• Like 4

Could someone with a crew cab short bed truck crawl under the truck and snap some pictures on how the gas tank filler hose runs from where it mounts on the body to the tank? And also how the vent to the filler neck is clocked? Had to drop the tank to install my new lift springs and now its not filling up correctly, must be the vent hose is either kinked or not in the right spot

Put on the running boards today, ended up coming out really good. Then hit the truck with the foam cannon to get it shining.

47779ac5bab3625861d04895863ab289.jpg

Looks good, are those Magnum boards?

I'm going to assume your driveway is painted green and you didn't add food coloring to the foam cannon...

Looks good, are those Magnum boards?

I'm going to assume your driveway is painted green and you didn't add food coloring to the foam cannon...

Lol yea they're the magnums and unfortunately that green didn't wash off with the foam. Previous homeowners did that horrific paint job to the driveway, it's on my to-do list, after important stuff like getting new running boards [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Edited by Silveradoh
  • Like 1

How big of a job was that?

Didn't take long at all. My truck is lifted, so I didn't have to jack it up. Front took around 10 minutes. Rear was a little longer. It took around 15 minutes.

Here is what I used to guide me for the front.

http://www.silveradosierra.com/how-to-articles/how-to-change-front-differentail-fluid-t11059.html

Edited by Aboogie808
  • Like 1

9e5594b2c4a16bdc4bcee6b5eb07b0b9.jpg7285a8f49491d488ffa185dac926924f.jpg switch from black door handles to chrome, now just need to put on the chrome tow mirrors when I have a chance

Edited by Zrodie21
  • Like 4