What have you done to your K2 today?

Lol yea they're the magnums and unfortunately that green didn't wash off with the foam. Previous homeowners did that horrific paint job to the driveway, it's on my to-do list, after important stuff like getting new running boards [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23].

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice steps! :driving:

• Like 1

Did the first DIY oil change after going through the dealer's free ones. Added a Fumoto valve in an attempt to keep myself and my driveway cleaner [emoji1360]

adf7e2024d2d1f61469bcb218cc37ea2.jpg

59a5ea701fd35508ead10e2d0f838501.jpg

I can't wait to try out my fumoto valve. Too bad it's going to be quite awhile as I just installed it two months ago

• Like 1

Knocked this out in about 20 min this morning. Lund Aeorskin hood protector. It's the stick on version. I almost took it back but decided to give it a try since it was basically free. ($100 chevy accessories coupon)

Lund Aeroskin

Lund Aeroskin

Lund Aeroskin

And coming soon...

LED Bed lights.

• Like 1

Finally got her some new shoes - she had been on me for a few months to upgrade from stock.

4b6c936546259690c4b956b60a7109ea.jpg

20da33e99c35af649ec079674b160be0.jpg

And because I'm a habitual hater of those that post pics with no specs (especially the first pics):

285/65r18 Cooper Discoverer STT Pros

Mayhem Warrior 18x9 +18

King 2.5's @ 3"

Cognito ball joint UCAs

3" readylift blocks in the back

They definitely have a bit of a hum to them at 80mph, which I expected despite the "super quiet" claims. Nothing I won't drown out with the radio though. They are my first MT or at least hybrid MT, although I've had Duratracs and BFG ATs (non KO2) before.

They do rub a bit on the liner at full turn - caught pretty good on the way home and bent the liner a tad. Nothing that a zip tie can't fix though.

• Like 6

What's up fellas? Got my 2015 1500 DC a month ago as an early wedding gift from the fiancee

and love it so far. Never really messed with vehicles too much until now, but I wanted to make it my own so started reading the forums too see what I could do for cheap.
Here's everything I've done in the last month:

- Bowties to black (front, rear, steering wheel)

- Silverado badges off the doors

- Motofab 2.5 level in front (might change to a 2" or 3" block in back

- Tyger Riser running boards

- Footwell lights with dimmer (comes on with dash - dimmed as low as it can go)

- Running board lighting (dome light circuit)

- Air dam removal (might put back on)

-Paint stick behind gas pedal (ABSOLUTE MUST)

Gonna add tint, wheels, tires, bedliner after the wedding. Also looking into a spindle lift or bilsteins to replace the leveling kit. Satisfied for now I guess...

6/17-7/17

Bowties

Lighting add-ons

Badge Removal

Running Boards and Lights Pt.2

Running Boards and Lights Pt.1

Motofab 2.5" Front Level

Air Dam Removal

• Like 2

Finally got her some new shoes - she had been on me for a few months to upgrade from stock.

And because I'm a habitual hater of those that post pics with no specs (especially the first pics):

Mayhem Warrior 18x9 +18

King 2.5's @ 3"

Cognito ball joint UCAs

They definitely have a bit of a hum to them at 80mph, which I expected despite the "super quiet" claims. Nothing I won't drown out with the radio though. They are my first MT or at least hybrid MT, although I've had Duratracs and BFG ATs (non KO2) before.

They do rub a bit on the liner at full turn - caught pretty good on the way home and bent the liner a tad. Nothing that a zip tie can't fix though.

Dude a slight tire rub.... man that's the first sign of being a pavement Princess, no insult tho just means you're a girl... lol

I STILL HATE THAT GUY!

Looks awesome man, you're doing good work.

G ods

M aster

C reation

Edited by SuperSierra

I can't wait to try out my fumoto valve. Too bad it's going to be quite awhile as I just installed it two months ago[/quote

Do you remember the fumoto part number or where did you buy it? Thanks

I bought the F-107N from Amazon. Make sure you install it with the blue washer - mine was off the valve and was hiding up behind the cardboard of the packaging.

https://www.amazon.com/Fumoto-F-107N-Engine-Drain-Valve/dp/B003VCD7UE/

Dude a slight tire rub.... man that's the first sign of being a pavement Princess, no insult tho just means you're a girl... lol

I STILL HATE THAT GUY!

Looks awesome man, you're doing good work.

G ods

M aster

C reation

Haha well they have a full inch+ of clearance now after the zip tie. Time to get 'er off the pavement.

• Like 1

Mayhem Warrior 18x9 +18

King 2.5's @ 3"

Cognito ball joint UCAs

The build looks so good! I really love all of the mods you have done and thank you for posting all of the specs!

Would you mind snapping a few photos of your front driveline cv angles? I only ask because I've read so many times on this forum that it's not recommended to go over 2.5" of lift with out a diff lowering kit because of how severe the cv angles are and pre mature wear on the drive line. Out of fear I ordered a diff lowering kit and I'm installing my fox 2.5's this week and might go over 2.5" of lift and would love to see what your drive line angles look like. If they are not to bad I might skip the diff kit hehe. I am just not to comfortable shaving down one of the diff housing fin's to make it fit.

The build looks so good! I really love all of the mods you have done and thank you for posting all of the specs!

Would you mind snapping a few photos of your front driveline cv angles? I only ask because I've read so many times on this forum that it's not recommended to go over 2.5" of lift with out a diff lowering kit because of how severe the cv angles are and pre mature wear on the drive line. Out of fear I ordered a diff lowering kit and I'm installing my fox 2.5's this week and might go over 2.5" of lift and would love to see what your drive line angles look like. If they are not to bad I might skip the diff kit hehe. I am just not to comfortable shaving down one of the diff housing fin's to make it fit.

I did it. There's a ton of metal there and it really only is a little cooling fin. fd8972e4d2d4e4228665f905ffaf443e.jpg

• Like 2

I did it. There's a ton of metal there and it really only is a little cooling fin. fd8972e4d2d4e4228665f905ffaf443e.jpg

Thank you for posting this! What did you use to shave down the fin? Also which Front lower ball joint did you install?