What have you done to your K2 today?

Finally got my aeroskin put on - it had been in the garage for at least a month. Definitely a sleek, "skin tight" fit, as promised.

Despite the barely there feel, I think it will offer good protection while out marauding around. I don't think it's advised to use two at the same time, though.

8b33e1e8ee9c1b625a7a51ddd5c2b6ab.jpg

a0fc67b8626e4d0bcf0c886453a80052.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

How bad does it block the screen. Haven't ordered that mount because it seems to block it. Any pics with a phone mounted and from drivers head position? Thanks

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Here you go hope it helps!

I turn phone sideways towards steering column because shifter is out of the way while driving. Phone is iphone 7 plus for reference.

156380dfdb3967dcd35199079176cb9a.jpg

6c4b09ae964204fbb0a4cb0214650f0e.jpg

• Like 2

Here you go hope it helps!

I turn phone sideways towards steering column because shifter is out of the way while driving. Phone is iphone 7 plus for reference.

156380dfdb3967dcd35199079176cb9a.jpg

6c4b09ae964204fbb0a4cb0214650f0e.jpg

That's not bad

Installed a pro clip mount and charger. Love being able to slide phone in and have it connect for charging and apple play. Still have to hide the cable but it's hot out :)

24d3f1d9120ce23d9b47ccb2f4ccec8c.jpg

2efe1f0802c062e49fe605d6fd1eddbe.jpg

Does that just push under the trim, or do you have to take it apart at all to install that mount? Looks good!

Does that just push under the trim, or do you have to take it apart at all to install that mount? Looks good!

Thanks! Instructions say you can push it into place lol but I'm not very strong. I actually popped off the silver trim, attached it, and put it back on.

Not today, but in the last month I've gotten the windows tinted, installed assist steps, spray in bed liner, and a Roll n Lock bed cover. And drove it down the beach

481507ff31f3e0c37579c9a946065699.jpg

53c130e4a1a45a813b69117c0c54b425.jpg

fd8a675aa0f908d82189c9de1e180b28.jpg

• Like 8

How bad does it block the screen. Haven't ordered that mount because it seems to block it. Any pics with a phone mounted and from drivers head position? Thanks

I have mine mounted on the right side of the radio. I used ProClip as well and a Vehicle Specific Mount from Panavise.

• Like 2

Since mine is a 2014 and has so many possible AC issues, today I installed the bracket update that supports the ac lines where they tend to break.GM part #23264893. It's about $8 or so. Just had the condenser replaced about a month 3 weeks ago. I NEED AC!!

I also torqued the front cross member bolts to 80ft.lbs. I could not find any torque specs for this but I put an 18mm open end wrench on the bolts and they turned easily. I am guessing that is not the correct torque. The reasoning behind this is I am trying to stop a bump/knock noise I get in the front end when I am leaving my neighborhood. At the top of a rise the road turns to the right and drops away, unloading the front end. Just about every time I go across this rise leaving, I get the bump/knock noise. We'll see if this stops it.

• Like 1

Finally got my aeroskin put on - it had been in the garage for at least a month. Definitely a sleek, "skin tight" fit, as promised.

Despite the barely there feel, I think it will offer good protection while out marauding around. I don't think it's advised to use two at the same time, though.

Oooh I like that! How was the install?

I have mine mounted on the right side of the radio. I used ProClip as well and a Vehicle Specific Mount from Panavise.

I thought about trying the right side to move out of way more, got a pic? :)

• Like 1

Oooh I like that! How was the install?

Super easy for the aeroskin. I did it solo, but alignment may be a little easier with two ppl. I'll see if I can take a pic of the install instructions when I get home.

Here's my Panavise bracket with a RokForm mount. It works wonderfully and I have the stick-on RokForm magnet/mount on the back of my iPhone life proof case. I'll see if I can take some pictures of it with the phone mounted tonight by using my iPad [emoji1360]

4fac6677d4e755e13b2f9d02b5e9b1f9.jpg

• Like 3

Here's some crappy pics of my phone mount, taken with an old iPad. I tried my best to put the camera at a driving eye level.

2126a5b0583d8a6b1372b621efed9724.jpg

cb6a1eea9f841289defc52ed84a83191.jpg

And this is from a little farther over, just so you can see the temp is the only thing that gets covered up.

b343edc722d3a7d601c72cd9022f1392.jpg

• Like 4

Here's some crappy pics of my phone mount, taken with an old iPad. I tried my best to put the camera at a driving eye level.

2126a5b0583d8a6b1372b621efed9724.jpg

cb6a1eea9f841289defc52ed84a83191.jpg

And this is from a little farther over, just so you can see the temp is the only thing that gets covered up.

b343edc722d3a7d601c72cd9022f1392.jpg

Thank you! Time to order.

Thank you! Time to order.

Let me know if you need part numbers and I can dig them up.

If you don't have a trim removal kit, I would highly recommend one for taking the bezel off and bolting the Panavise mount on. The YouTube video showing it must have used a bezel that has been on and off many times. I had a trim tool and was still wary of snapping things because it didn't come off as easy as in the vid I found.

• Like 1

Let me know if you need part numbers and I can dig them up.

If you don't have a trim removal kit, I would highly recommend one for taking the bezel off and bolting the Panavise mount on. The YouTube video showing it must have used a bezel that has been on and off many times. I had a trim tool and was still wary of snapping things because it didn't come off as easy as in the vid I found.

I very much agree with getting a interior tool set

I regret not getting one years ago, saves on damage and time for a low price of $3

d1bf04c48033c817a3c4ba7fbe463292.png got this on eBay

• Like 1