What have you done to your K2 today?

Did you install the dash cam before or after the accident? I had 3 close calls in one week so I bought one, now I hardly ever have close calls.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

I’ve had it since before Christmas but because of the weather I never installed it until last weekend. I’m not sure if this would’ve helped my cause because the other driver tried to sneak in front of me at a stop light and I wasn’t watching for small black sedans. I didn’t know it was there until my parking sensors started lighting up. But by that time I was pushing the door inside out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far USAA have rejected liability. Waiting to hear from geico. I’m not out of the woods yet. But now my $250 driving insurance policy is installed.
3ed799e514e26d63fa51a01b706f9924.jpgee7d674354e75c6cfa93140a06c1e2f3.jpg
The low light video is pretty good and it geotags my position and ground speed. Records both front and rear cameras. I’m pretty happy with it.

Do u have a link for where u got this software?

My tires would rub my stock upper control arms at full lock. You can also see in the pic where it would also rub on the swaybar. I think that by correcting the ball joint angles the cognito ucas design allows them to sit more level so at full lock the tire clears the uca now. As for the sway bar rubbing I'm not sure how it helped with that but I have a 1/2 inch of clearence now.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

That makes sense, when I read you didn’t rub anymore I automatically thought liner, fenders, etc and couldn’t figure how that would help.

Installed Lorado access cover on the truck, never been a huge fan of Tonneau covers but have family so i need my back seat. This one sit pretty low on the truck and works well with the PopNLock on the tailgate

IMG_1698[1].JPG

I dont currently have a wireless charging lid in my console is possible to add that to the existing console

You sure can. Won’t be as easy, but doable. I haven’t see the details of the non charging lid taken apart to be able to say what is transferable and what isn’t. I would also venture to say that the non charging lid may not have the cavity or the mounting plots for the module. You can get an entire lid and retrofit it, but that will add to the cost for sure.

The module only needs power and ground and can be easily spliced if needed.

• Like 1