What have you done to your K2 today?

1 hour ago, noJeepshere said:

Resisted doing something malicious to this jackwad.b67b361f20fc29c16507b38b2f96bf4b.jpg

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

What a effing moron!

Some people have no business getting behind the wheel.   Too this wasn't at a my GF's apartment complex.  They towed her friend's car for parking on the yellow line.

Anyhow I took my All Terrain into the dealership this AM.  Passenger side headlight got major condensation after a big downpour and it took out a portion of the DRL.  Also driver's seat developed a small tear.  According to service guy parts have been ordered.

3 hours ago, noJeepshere said:

Resisted doing something malicious to this jackwad.b67b361f20fc29c16507b38b2f96bf4b.jpg

If you had said someone parked inches from your truck in a parking lot, I probably wouldn't have believed you without that photo.  I'm just speechless......

That was clearly done on purpose. Friend of yours playing a joke?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was what I was thinking. Cause I would do this to a friend. Never to a stranger because honestly parking right next to a truck can look nice compared what I’ve seen some idiots do to vehicles that pissed them off.

4 minutes ago, daneal said:

That was what I was thinking. Cause I would do this to a friend. Never to a stranger because honestly parking right next to a truck can look nice compared what I’ve seen some idiots do to vehicles that pissed them off.

I also agree. It took time and care to do this.  If it was not intentional op's mirror would show unwanted signs!

Edited by Donstar
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, noJeepshere said:

If I was in my old Dodge beater, and I was you, I'd "let the wind catch the passenger door," several times. If I was in my Sierra, I'd keep a picture in case there was damage when they pulled away. 

Like has been said, this was not an accident. Someone took extreme care to park like that. Friend playing a joke or someone just being a _________, I'm not the one with that answer. 

Found some vinyl pretty close to Summit White and tried wrapping one of the three chrome bars of my LT grille. It ... happened, I guess.  First time ever working with vinyl so major learning curve. 

But on the upside, after I butchered the white I put some black matte on the bowtie.  I cut the bowtie along the wrong ridge and ended up with an 1/8" gold border around the matte and I like it. Reminds me of the ol Heartbeat logo.

20180130_203648.jpg

• Like 2

If I was in my old Dodge beater, and I was you, I'd "let the wind catch the passenger door," several times. If I was in my Sierra, I'd keep a picture in case there was damage when they pulled away. 

Like has been said, this was not an accident. Someone took extreme care to park like that. Friend playing a joke or someone just being a _________, I'm not the one with that answer. 
I had no idea who it was, but this morning I met the owner of the Ford, and he said he was playing a gag on his buddy at work, and mistook my truck for his buddy's. There is another brown Chevy similar to mine, so the story may be true, or he's full of it. If it happens again he'll have 4 flat tires with no valve cores...

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

On 2018-01-29 at 11:13 PM, noJeepshere said:

Yep I would of left a nice "accidental" scrape front fender to rear. Good on you