What have you done to your K2 today?

Replaced a door speaker in my '14. Finally something I actually want to tell the engineer that designed it, good job. Easiest door panel I've ever messed with. Usually I'm cursing the children's names of the dipstick that designed the part I'm trying to replace.

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Changed the grille in my truck from the chrome honey comb to black honey comb.

5a7617927019e_BeforeGrille.thumb.jpg.7cde8196cbc9cc67c10b23c3a27ba3f8.jpg

I've been considering doing this. I hate the honeycomb grills and especially the chrome one on my LTZ. I Chevy made all the grill frames the same with interchangeable inserts. Probably would have saved money on production too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 hour ago, michigan2500hd said:

I've been considering doing this. I hate the honeycomb grills and especially the chrome one on my LTZ. I Chevy made all the grill frames the same with interchangeable inserts. Probably would have saved money on production too.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I'm pretty sure the inserts are interchangeable. I kind of looked at ti a little and they seemed to be held in by clips.

Put in a new Duralast Platinum H7...biggest battery that will fit in there. Truck barely started this morning, so I decided it was time. First "repair" I've had to do so far.

I know, I need to clean my engine bay
IMG_20180203_120704414_HDR.thumb.jpg.abd4cfa0cd71a813bef977bd68979a87.jpg

How long did it take to swap it out? Heard it’s a nightmare to get these battery’s out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

1 minute ago, mikevickers10 said:

How long did it take to swap it out? Heard it’s a nightmare to get these battery’s out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Wasn't as bad as I thought, took maybe 30 minutes. Took out that cross member, and the module on top of the battery just pops right off. Worst part was trying to stuff the slightly larger new battery down in there. If it was any bigger, it wouldn't fit in there.