What have you done to your K2 today?

Anyone have a recommendation of where I could get drop shackles added to lower the back end if my end truck by 2 inches in the DFW area (I am in the Plano area). Just feel the rake is too high and don't want or need the truck to be any higher. I have Magride so need it adjusted and assume headlight will need very slight adjustment as well. Any feedback appreciated.
I have been looking at the sulastic shackles with drop as well but not completely sold on it yet.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

On 1/26/2018 at 5:44 PM, Gorske said:

My 2017 Silverado Z71. K&N drop in filter, Airaid MIT, Black Widow 250 muffler with the 3rd cat and resonator delete, Klug Performance e85 tune, Falken Wildpeak AT3s 265/65 18R, Black Rhino Mozambique 18s, a Trifecta tonneau cover and took off the Silverado on the doors and back.

IMG_20180126_164805_814.jpg

man i love them rims how do i find me some?

12 hours ago, Penguin VII said:

I upgraded to the Husky liners last fall. I had the OEM floor liners in as well. They were top notch quality and I would have kept them if not for that cutout. I don't understand why that even exists. Especially in any area where you have to worry about snow and salt.

Because of the Toyota floor mat recall. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009–11_Toyota_vehicle_recalls

19 hours ago, Birdwatcher62 said:

Just ordered the husky cocoa front floor liners for my 2018 sierra 1500 on Amazon. Got dealer to include OEM floor liners last month when I bought the truck but hate the cutout under the accelerator pedal on drivers side that allows Iowa road salt to stain the carpet. 

Don't tell my wife please!

Anyone looking to buy a pair of 1 month old cocoa brown GMC OEM floor liners for a 2018 Sierra 1500?

640X640.jpeg

Edited by Birdwatcher62
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, wforrest08 said:

Because of the Toyota floor mat recall. 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2009–11_Toyota_vehicle_recalls

Interesting. One would assume that as long as the mats were deep enough to cover back and up there would be no way the pedal would be stuck. Guess it makes sense that GM doesn't want to take that chance though.

Interesting. One would assume that as long as the mats were deep enough to cover back and up there would be no way the pedal would be stuck. Guess it makes sense that GM doesn't want to take that chance though.

I actually bought new Toyota Tacoma OEM floor mats after the stuck pedal fiasco. They weren’t liners, but rubber all weather mats. While they had all kinds of warnings imprinted on them regarding not putting other mats on top or underneath them, they still covered under the gas pedal.

On 2/23/2018 at 4:30 PM, Skeeter McSkeet said:

Is your 18 the 6 or 8 tranny?

Edit* didn’t see more posts after this. That’s disappointing the 8’s are having issues

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 8spd... yeah i'm waiting for a call back now.. had it since last wed~.. grrr.. but they did give me a 2018 6spd with the same shitty shifts.. 

• Like 1

[mention=138501]Sierra Jon[/mention] How do you like the foam cannon and what brand do you have? I've been thinking about getting one, not sure if it's worth the cost.
I'm using a cheap Amazon one and I am surprised with how well it works. Definitely worth it. I posted it a while back but this is the link. You have to get good soap though. I bought chemical guys.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01CE78VO8/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apap_MjMpJfzp1amsw