What have you done to your K2 today?

19 hours ago, TA_Fab said:

How do you guys with the foam cannon get all the dirt/mud/bugs off? I've got a foam cannon and pressure washer but it seems like I have to go back over it with a wash mitt to get everything off. I use chemical guys soap and than use Wash Wax All which I'm very happy with.

f6b66f9442e490001e86b13e60287478.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The foam just lubricates and encapsulates the dirt so when you go over it with your wash mitten you don't scratch or swirl the paint.. took me too long to figure this out. I was as confused as you are but it looked cool lol

21 hours ago, NYSierra4 said:

The foam just lubricates and encapsulates the dirt so when you go over it with your wash mitten you don't scratch or swirl the paint.. took me too long to figure this out. I was as confused as you are but it looked cool lol

You’re actually supposed to foam the truck, let it dwell and then rinse off. Spray foam again and then hand wash with fresh clean foam. 

19 hours ago, 14 Silvy said:

Haven't done it yet but got my new headlights and some morimoto h1 7.0 projectors. Gonna tackle a retro fit this weekend.7bd21e2ccee843e9ddd08226d1e2183b.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Any reason you went with 7.0’s vs a D2s that has better light output?  There’s plenty of space for a larger projector and better bulb selections. 

Scored some 2015 LTZ oem headlights for 200 and the new D2 retros are on the way as well as the Bosch leds. Throw in in the rigid D-SS driving lights as fogs and it's gonna be a nice productive Sat!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, lapoolboy said:

Umm you forgot the wheel area.  :lol:

I'm surrounded by dirt roads that are a still a bit muddy from the snow thawing/recent rain. Took this picture after running some errands. I try not to obsess over a clean truck, cause it doesn't stay clean for long lol

• Like 1

Any reason you went with 7.0’s vs a D2s that has better light output?  There’s plenty of space for a larger projector and better bulb selections. 

The h1 fits in the it headlights better and won't have to trim the shrouds. The retrofit source recommended the h1's. Idk my first time attempting this lol. Done a quick test fit I think they will look good.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

0eba25da41af5b89d9ad45b5e6e92dd0.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, daneal said:

Installed the Deezee #43102 tailgate assist last night. The small things make the biggest differences sometimes. No more slamming the tailgate emoji23.png

Looks good.  I like the non-slamming tailgate feature and I'm surprised this wasn't standard on all 14+ models.

• Like 1