What have you done to your K2 today?

Dude, you can't be posting photos of that beautiful diesel in the 1500s section. It was hard enough not buying one on the lot, now you're here teasing it? What are you trying to do to me?

My bad. :). I know the pain though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got my truck back after 2 weeks if it being in the shop. Some little car decided to nose out in front of me at a traffic light. It just feels good to have my own wheels under my ass.

Nice Jay flight there too! I have the 38FDDS!
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, Madcow2020 said:

Removed the not as advertised Icons and installed my Accutune Fox shocks.

0fb06ea6e9f72feb456e7e05f91c20b8.jpg

I've had mine for a year and they are still great but the silver spring is rusting (Michigan), if it was black I probably would not even notice.

I've had mine for a year and they are still great but the silver spring is rusting (Michigan), if it was black I probably would not even notice.

I’m glad I don’t have to deal with that type of climate here in Texas. Y’all guys trucks have it rough up there.

• Like 1

On 3/24/2018 at 7:05 PM, Waaazooo said:

I got my truck back after 2 weeks if it being in the shop. Some little car decided to nose out in front of me at a traffic light. It just feels good to have my own wheels under my ass.

d56d90b85842a8a0ba87013cc298e40c.jpg
0ca621d21057fb6cb408ff46a164c0c3.jpg

Damn! Looking at this beauty is making me wanna convert the front end of my truck to a 2500. Hood and all. Just looks awesome!!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, MHPrior80 said:

Damn! Looking at this beauty is making me wanna convert the front end of my truck to a 2500. Hood and all. Just looks awesome!!

Don't do it bro. You'll look like one of those synthol dudes where your biceps are huge and you're forearms are tiny. Proportions just never look right.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Penguin VII said:

Don't do it bro. You'll look like one of those synthol dudes where your biceps are huge and you're forearms are tiny. Proportions just never look right.

Even though I’m lifted and have bigger tires etc it still won’t look right?

27B6BD68-2CB8-4509-88FE-D870E0F4EDFE.thumb.jpeg.4b3b5218010dd4a3c9c5c8b3d8842471.jpegGot my tow mirror caps and headlight trim back from the body shop. Still waiting on the bumper too hat to get back to me. Gotta love state workers not paying attention to things. Rock chips all over from a truck that dumped gravel all over the highway. Grill is next and new bow tie. Didn’t wanna tear everything apart and drive around with no front end lol

Edited by MHPrior80