What have you done to your K2 today?

GDFR - Going Down for Real. And the song sounded great too! [emoji23]. Coming along slowly and nicely!

a6c3ac1c899253dceaaf03ec845e8bfb.jpg

dec458b8703f2b76e94761e4ccab2d66.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was in the middle of a similar project this weekend when this happened...... Phil is everywhere!!!adfd8bb59c0d0ba4187b497730b088b3.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like 3

I was in the middle of a similar project this weekend when this happened...... Phil is everywhere!!!adfd8bb59c0d0ba4187b497730b088b3.jpg

That song raises the hair on your back with its bass! :). I’ll be dropping the Headliner this week to add more Deadening since I need to install the flip down DVD player screen anyway.

That song raises the hair on your back with its bass! [emoji4]. I’ll be dropping the Headliner this week to add more Deadening since I need to install the flip down DVD player screen anyway.

Your right it does! An I woulda never thought I'd be looking into dynamat with just a single 10 but it gets down! And I'm finding little rattles that piss me off.... LOL

I'd like to see pics on how the head liner comes out. I bet the roof is where a lot of noise comes from.

The overhead console inner square piece is one of the culprits. I can put pressure on it and it goes away :)

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 12:54 AM, CKrado said:

These are even easier than peeling plasti dip or emblems off. These are just decals that lay over the oem ones, come in several colors and stay on very well. Has been through several car washes, winter, etc. Very cheap, easy, and durable!853b6a12589601cfc80ec902dcbf7346.jpg19231dba752272dccec916495ff518a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

looks good.  where did you get these?  do you have a link?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Waterfowler41 said:

Finally got around to installing my Ecoological Bumpershellz. Extremely impressed with fitment.

Line-X? Looks great. I saw a GMC with this done from a local dealer. I loved the look, thought about doing it to mine but still back and forth on an aftermarket bumper.

Line-X? Looks great. I saw a GMC with this done from a local dealer. I loved the look, thought about doing it to mine but still back and forth on an aftermarket bumper.

These are ecoologicals’s bumpershellz with bedliner sprayed on, they are installed over my stock chrome bumpers