What have you done to your K2 today?

1 hour ago, 14 Silvy said:

Lol he had his trailer and mowing equipment hooked up.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

There are so many ways to eliminate this squat so I imagine this isn't a regular towing situation for your buddy.  If it is, tell your buddy to join this forum and learn how to fix his truck!

Is the uv protection worth the extra money?
I will continue to purchase the UV protection on future trucks cuz I personally don't like the look of the faded color it turns from sun damage. I have had bad sprayed for over a year now and when it gets washed it looks like the day I picked it up from line-x. I just recently added the tonneau

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

On ‎4‎/‎21‎/‎2018 at 7:54 AM, pgamboa said:

LOL. Probably when I bought it and took it home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to know when the house next door to YOU goes up for sale.

• Like 1

I pulled out the fender liners, removed the running boards, popped out all of the plugs from the rocker panels and rear fender wells and  flushed everything with water to get the salt out since it looks like winter is finally over. I also repainted the running board brackets since they were starting to rust. I used my homemade under body sprayer to spray off the bottom of the truck. 

0FA092AF-C52E-4DF1-8231-A1675EB7EE00.jpeg

• Like 2

I finished the ass-hatery of a wheel fitment miss priss nose lift so my new wheels wouldn’t rub. Ended up installing new control arms, lower the diff. Then lowering the nose about an inch. The CV joints look pretty good with about 12* of angulation. Doesn’t rub in the driveway. Now it can get realigned in the morning. Then I can start working on the interior.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, HoosierZ said:

I pulled out the fender liners, removed the running boards, popped out all of the plugs from the rocker panels and rear fender wells and  flushed everything with water to get the salt out since it looks like winter is finally over. I also repainted the running board brackets since they were starting to rust. I used my homemade under body sprayer to spray off the bottom of the truck. 

0FA092AF-C52E-4DF1-8231-A1675EB7EE00.jpeg

From the name looks like a fellow Hoosier in here. I take my oscillating sprinkler and place it under the truck for about a half hour and place it in 3 locations under the truck (Front, Middle, and Rear) and let it run about 5 min in each spot to fully rinse the underside of the truck each spring. Some of the neighbors come out and ask if I am watering it to help it grow bigger lol.

• Like 1

I know this isn’t as scientific. But 295/60-20 is supposed the measure to 33.9 if you do the math...e99eb8a9c4021e4c0c5a49ed9894b6bc.jpg
35” and roughly 12.5 is what my redneck wand shows
e788ac378593217eb8fa3d21e7978295.jpg

Oh wells. Damage is done.

Thanks for the info from Nitto. I haven’t seen that on their website.

Tire size doesn't include the tread, since that wears away. So figure a little under 1" for the tread and you'd get right around 33" for the tire size