What have you done to your K2 today?

Getting my border on the factory Denali grille painted white (color matched) and adding the Klears (amber delete) with a chrome amber bulb and diode dynamics switch back leds while the lights are opened up and a Morimoto 35w 5500K Hid kit.

Aftermarket Denali grille was junk.  Everywhere a bug hit, it dented it!

I've got to imagine those hood pods are going to be crazy loud for any wind noise on the highway. If it doesn't bother you then by all means, but it would drive me insane.

I have then on, Dual cubes on each hinge; not a bit of noise. They provide amazing ditch light if your off the beaten path much.
  • Like 1

As long as you get quality lights just the pods alone in the fogs will be extensively brights than any of your headlights including your brights. The only drawback is that you'll never be able to run them in town. I have the rigid D-SS in the driving pattern and am amazed! And with the side shooter led's they light up the ditches and beyond!

I'm doing A and B. We will see how good the light output is, should be plenty, but if not I can add the hood pods

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

070b71cf938658e34a24645ace598bcf.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, Frank-OH said:

As long as you get quality lights just the pods alone in the fogs will be extensively brights than any of your headlights including your brights. The only drawback is that you'll never be able to run them in town. I have the rigid D-SS in the driving pattern and am amazed! And with the side shooter led's they light up the ditches and beyond!

070b71cf938658e34a24645ace598bcf.jpg

look's good - do you used rigid bracket ??

Yes I did but they aren't meant to be used with the dually pods so I had to bend them down a bit and trim the trim ring around the pod a bit as well. If you do this mod I did the same thing another member did and cut a hole in the bottom of the bezel to allow you to be able to adjust the lights.

look's good - do you used rigid bracket ??

13 minutes ago, Frank-OH said:

Yes I did but they aren't meant to be used with the dually pods so I had to bend them down a bit and trim the trim ring around the pod a bit as well. If you do this mod I did the same thing another member did and cut a hole in the bottom of the bezel to allow you to be able to adjust the lights.

Thank You for the information

Where did you order the kit from? Thanks

Hand washed it for the first time this year. I'm never doing black again. There is a weekend of paint correction in my future, and I'm not looking forward to it...

8 hours ago, Penguin VII said:

I've got to imagine those hood pods are going to be crazy loud for any wind noise on the highway. If it doesn't bother you then by all means, but it would drive me insane.

I have a set of pods on my hood and they don't make any sound at all.

• Like 1

Where did you order the kit from? Thanks
Part # for the rigid bracket is 46517. I bought the D-SS off 4wheel parts when they had a stupid deal on em for a bit. I think I paid 200 with free shipping if I remember right. But the bracket you can buy off eBay or Amazon cheaper than from rigid.

Part # for the rigid bracket is 46517. I bought the D-SS off 4wheel parts when they had a stupid deal on em for a bit. I think I paid 200 with free shipping if I remember right. But the bracket you can buy off eBay or Amazon cheaper than from rigid.

Thanks