What have you done to your K2 today?

41323470270_1d8928e641_k.jpg

Washed and I'm back in hiding. Too hot for me today, it's 114 out right now and it was 90-95 at 8am when I cut the grass. 114 is too much for this gingery Canadian.

• Like 1

Also mine is the lt so no tow hooks so I purchased a set on eBay and installed
2b915ee92623fb38679485149713be5a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did you have to cut your plastic to put the hooks on? My brothers truck doesn’t have and I was thinking about doing it for him. Do you have photos? Thanks

Not today, but last night.

Went to church yesterday morning, ate lunch on Edwards AFB (with the family), then we went to Tehachapi to buy a twin bed frame for my daughter, then to Home Depot to buy a few things for our new house, and then went home via Tehachapi Willow Springs Rd.  Had some stupid kamikaze moron illegally pass us and the truck in front of us on a double yellow, blind curve, over a hill.  Said MORON almost ran into the oncoming car, but that person swerved off into the dirt, over corrected, and came straight into us.

E15199BA-5DAB-4A75-AF11-30304F65B201.jpeg

The four of us are ok, I have a broken foot, #2/3/4 meditarpals.  Wife and kids are going in to be better examined than by the EMTs on the scene.  Wife has some swelling in her right hand, daughter has seatbelt bruising (mostly from the buckle), and son appears to be fine.  Wife/daughter were sitting on the right side, and son was behind me.

Edited by Ravenkeeper
  • Sad 1

Went to church yesterday morning, ate lunch on Edwards AFB (with the family), then we went to Tehachapi to buy a twin bed frame for my daughter, then to Home Depot to buy a few things for our new house, and then went home via Tehachapi Willow Springs Rd.  Had some stupid kamikaze moron illegally pass us and the truck in front of us on a double yellow, blind curve, over a hill.  Said MORON almost ran into the oncoming car, but that person swerved off into the dirt, over corrected, and came straight into us.
E15199BA-5DAB-4A75-AF11-30304F65B201.thumb.jpeg.f9e00503b5bc9126330c866af4e13674.jpeg

That sucks, is everyone ok?

E15199BA-5DAB-4A75-AF11-30304F65B201.thumb.jpeg.f9e00503b5bc9126330c866af4e13674.jpeg

Hope you and your family are okay! People are in too much of a rush to wait for a clear straight away where you’re allowed to pass. Then they cause this and don’t even get a scratch but two innocent people do.

1 minute ago, Deadpoollane said:

Edited 

2 minutes ago, Deadpoollane said:

1 minute ago, Neallynein said:

Hope you and your family are okay! People are in too much of a rush to wait for a clear straight away where you’re allowed to pass. Then they cause this and don’t even get a scratch but two innocent people do.

Edited my original to reflect, going back to edit it again/more.

34 minutes ago, Ravenkeeper said:

E15199BA-5DAB-4A75-AF11-30304F65B201.jpeg

The four of us are ok, I have a broken foot, #2/3/4 meditarpals.  Wife and kids are going in to be better examined than by the EMTs on the scene.  Wife has some swelling in her right hand, daughter has seatbelt bruising (mostly from the buckle), and son appears to be fine.  Wife/daughter were sitting on the right side, and son was behind me.

Hope you and the family are doing well today and have a quick recovery. Did the moron atleast stop and make sure you all were okay since he is the idiot that caused the wreck?

Edited by CKrado

Did you have to cut your plastic to put the hooks on? My brothers truck doesn’t have and I was thinking about doing it for him. Do you have photos? Thanks

Yes there is a YouTube video on how to cut with a box cutter
4e48342181eed8f43a3eede6d73c3f45.jpg

Glad to hear your family was able to walk away.