In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

What have you done to your K2 today?

4 hours ago, Deadpoollane said:

I just took your advice I just got off the phone with gm told them the problem how me and may others have gotten the same bull done with fitments and they do nothing

Sending photos and asking a rep to come take a look.

We pick gm vehicles for one reason or another it’s super easy to jump ship and I have to be honest the sales on rams look so good to me lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, xSHIFTxNASTYx said:

c9c71ad0129cb0f8c888baf230ac5b69.jpg

Put my tonneau cover on today, finally. Had to wait for the bed liner to cure. This thing was a tight fit and a pain in my butt!

What brand cover is that?

On 6/3/2019 at 5:24 PM, xSHIFTxNASTYx said:

c9c71ad0129cb0f8c888baf230ac5b69.jpg

Put my tonneau cover on today, finally. Had to wait for the bed liner to cure. This thing was a tight fit and a pain in my butt!

On 6/3/2019 at 6:32 PM, Cann0nF0dd3r said:

Which one is that?
Sent from my REVVL 2 PLUS using Tapatalk

On 6/3/2019 at 6:37 PM, xSHIFTxNASTYx said:

Truxedo Lo Pro

6 hours ago, Sierra Dan said:

What brand cover is that?

• Like 1

Interesting that the body of the shock mounts on the top. Usually, it's the other way around.

That’s how I’ve always known them to mount but everything I could find online tells me that Bilsteins are recommended the other way around so that’s how I did it and also mounted this way the labels aren’t upside down so that that has to count for something lol

• Like 3

The 5100 is a Monotube Design. IT can be mounted Boot up or Boot down as is the case with Any Monotube designed shock.

I have them on my Sierra and the Ride is no different either way.

I prefer the Boot up as with most all factory shocks. Either remove the decals entirely or just flip them around :thumbs:

This has been discussed here:

21 hours ago, stassin22 said:

1f8a5ce993f44899dddce59f2630c8aa.jpgadb345b8141e78877d87fb95ec5db183.jpg

Did you do fronts as well or just rears? Really wanting to replace shocks on my truck but keep getting torn between bilstein and Eibach

Did you do fronts as well or just rears? Really wanting to replace shocks on my truck but keep getting torn between bilstein and Eibach

I just did the rear because of how bad they were but I plan on doing the front too when the extra funds permit

• Like 1