Jump to content
  • Sign up for FREE! Become a GM-Trucks.com Member Today!

    In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

What have you done to your K2 today?


Recommended Posts

Yeah could u post a picture 
I'm off work at noon so I'll post more when I can. Sorry for now gents. Fitment is awesome. Small gaps at corners if done right. Great for possible future removal.

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 21.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hauled this precious cargo home for the first time from the NICU after 40 days!   Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

I installed this thingy on the top of my 2017 6.2L. Not really sure what it does, but my truck goes really fast now.  

Found an hour of free time yesterday and installed GM - Illuminated Door Sills. Love the way they look! Of course, made a how to video. The box didn't come with instructions and tried searching he

Posted Images

Okay. Heres a few close ups and a larger shot for reference for all who are interested. Apologies for not having any reference photos in my O.P.

I'll edit my O.P with links for everything. 9e23b511770ccc38bed907a5b5a0605e.jpgae0f304d407e2def07a9eb69f13f2872.jpg91687bd46cfd8b9abd83a3ddb3e02112.jpg7a9c729c15f0a4b1a7191c7860eda0be.jpg8cc9378b6d9bc8ab6c20e3ae53b9b32e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, VanguardK2 said:

Okay. Heres a few close ups and a larger shot for reference for all who are interested. Apologies for not having any reference photos in my O.P.

I'll edit my O.P with links for everything. 9e23b511770ccc38bed907a5b5a0605e.jpgae0f304d407e2def07a9eb69f13f2872.jpg91687bd46cfd8b9abd83a3ddb3e02112.jpg7a9c729c15f0a4b1a7191c7860eda0be.jpg8cc9378b6d9bc8ab6c20e3ae53b9b32e.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
 

Thanks actually looks legit, does it have any glare with the sun and all? I gotta order it when I get home as my wife has the Amazon prime under her account and not mine ? even tho I’m the one that pays for it ?

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
Thanks actually looks legit, does it have any glare with the sun and all? I gotta order it when I get home as my wife has the Amazon prime under her account and not mine [emoji2955] even tho I’m the one that pays for it [emoji848]
Lmao and actually I havent noticed a whole lot of glare. I think the angle of it (being up and down, not slanted) is part of it, but I've never been blinded by it or couldnt read what was on the screen with my seating position. I've noticed I can see the center of the passenger seat in the reflection as I'm looking at it now, but other than that the screen is always on high brightness so I never have trouble seeing anything.

Truth be told I did these handful of mods a couple weeks ago, but I'm a little forum shy, so I was just trying to feel the threads out. Everybody on here seems super relaxed and cool but it's just a new place to post, so I try to be useful and not post unnecessarily.

Heres 2 pics, 1 of my typical view, and the second, if you look at the reflection, you can see the Mickey's bag in my passenger seat and the seatback stitching. But that's about all. Ive never have 'brights behind me in my mirrors at night' type of glare ever. d097c310d0ef777939700171e37964eb.jpg99cfaa7654cb80fac0e9fdb54d991afe.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Lmao and actually I havent noticed a whole lot of glare. I think the angle of it (being up and down, not slanted) is part of it, but I've never been blinded by it or couldnt read what was on the screen with my seating position. I've noticed I can see the center of the passenger seat in the reflection as I'm looking at it now, but other than that the screen is always on high brightness so I never have trouble seeing anything.

Truth be told I did these handful of mods a couple weeks ago, but I'm a little forum shy, so I was just trying to feel the threads out. Everybody on here seems super relaxed and cool but it's just a new place to post, so I try to be useful and not post unnecessarily.

Heres 2 pics, 1 of my typical view, and the second, if you look at the reflection, you can see the Mickey's bag in my passenger seat and the seatback stitching. But that's about all. Ive never have 'brights behind me in my mirrors at night' type of glare ever. d097c310d0ef777939700171e37964eb.jpg99cfaa7654cb80fac0e9fdb54d991afe.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Thanks for those pictures, cant even tell it has a screen protector by how well you put it down. I still have the factory plastic one it came with but it needs replacing.

Don't be forum shy here, we have a great group here....we can be really helpful but be careful looking though everyone's mods will affect your bank account lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SirenRed16 said:

Thanks for those pictures, cant even tell it has a screen protector by how well you put it down. I still have the factory plastic one it came with but it needs replacing.

Don't be forum shy here, we have a great group here....we can be really helpful but be careful looking though everyone's mods will affect your bank account lol

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
 

+1, and stay away from the thread about oil catch cans, turns into a dumpster fire quick.

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, VanguardK2 said:

Lmao and actually I havent noticed a whole lot of glare. I think the angle of it (being up and down, not slanted) is part of it, but I've never been blinded by it or couldnt read what was on the screen with my seating position. I've noticed I can see the center of the passenger seat in the reflection as I'm looking at it now, but other than that the screen is always on high brightness so I never have trouble seeing anything.

Truth be told I did these handful of mods a couple weeks ago, but I'm a little forum shy, so I was just trying to feel the threads out. Everybody on here seems super relaxed and cool but it's just a new place to post, so I try to be useful and not post unnecessarily.

Heres 2 pics, 1 of my typical view, and the second, if you look at the reflection, you can see the Mickey's bag in my passenger seat and the seatback stitching. But that's about all. Ive never have 'brights behind me in my mirrors at night' type of glare ever. d097c310d0ef777939700171e37964eb.jpg99cfaa7654cb80fac0e9fdb54d991afe.jpg

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
 

Lol yeah I think I’m ordering when I get home

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
+1, and stay away from the thread about oil catch cans, turns into a dumpster fire quick.
Oh I ran into those when I was on jeepforum just looking up if i should have a catch can on my 4.7l.... turned into a huge debate with no data to backup either side and I just said 'well, it's free to not have one, so I'll do that.'

But I agree with the both of you, everyone here has been very calming to speak with and it's not crazy, so I'm already quite comfortable. I'm glad I kinda got the first few posts out of the way, I had a JF account for 3 years posted 5 times...

Pretty soon on here I'll break that 50 mark to hit up the FS/WTB threads. Stoked because@Frankielozano214 seems to be posting good a plethora of LTZ/HC parts. Speaking of which I might be hitting you up for your deal on those LTZ Taillights. Mine 16 CCSB came with some cheap ebay pair and I love the OEM ones much more. (I would really love to have 16+ denali tails but I know already they dont fit.)

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Or any about your preferred brand of oil...
Well if anyone is interested I use Mobil 1 lol [emoji6]

also, I've been watching videos of a guy named project farm on YT who tested all 5W30 oils and amazon basics had pretty good results amongst 20 or so others...

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, VanguardK2 said:

Oh I ran into those when I was on jeepforum just looking up if i should have a catch can on my 4.7l.... turned into a huge debate with no data to backup either side and I just said 'well, it's free to not have one, so I'll do that.'

But I agree with the both of you, everyone here has been very calming to speak with and it's not crazy, so I'm already quite comfortable. I'm glad I kinda got the first few posts out of the way, I had a JF account for 3 years posted 5 times...

Pretty soon on here I'll break that 50 mark to hit up the FS/WTB threads. Stoked because@Frankielozano214 seems to be posting good a plethora of LTZ/HC parts. Speaking of which I might be hitting you up for your deal on those LTZ Taillights. Mine 16 CCSB came with some cheap ebay pair and I love the OEM ones much more. (I would really love to have 16+ denali tails but I know already they dont fit.)

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk
 

Shoot me a msg when your ready to buy them oem led taillights ? 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Well if anyone is interested I use Mobil 1 lol [emoji6]

also, I've been watching videos of a guy named project farm on YT who tested all 5W30 oils and amazon basics had pretty good results amongst 20 or so others...

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk



He’s definitely got entertaining videos. You should see his Amsoil Signature Series tests.


Sent from Above
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

He’s definitely got entertaining videos. You should see his Amsoil Signature Series tests.

 

 

Sent from Above

Ok, let’s stop here while we’re ahead. My bad for even mentioning oil here - You always gotta shill Amsoil on this site, lmao.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.