What have you done to your K2 today?

1 hour ago, CajunFries said:

Did a quick oil change. While I was at it, added a Stahlbus quick drain plug. Used it on my bikes and love them. 

7C84A9AF-4D97-481B-AEC9-B0F031518948.jpeg

I need to get one .  I have changed my oil many times... 53k in two years... On a road trip now.  I 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jaimeastin said:

I need to get one .  I have changed my oil many times... 53k in two years... On a road trip now.  I 

Ohhhhh yeah. Love these things!!!! Well worth the money!!!!! I change my oil on the R6 .... every couple hundred miles and sometime that’s.... once every 2 months.... 

On 5/17/2021 at 5:21 PM, 15BlueSilverado said:

No, I thought about getting that bracket kit but the ones that came with the light bar were perfect and fit just right. Only think I had to do was use longer bolts to go through the stock bar on the truck. That's why I went with the 32" instead of the 20" light bar. It lined up just right in the lower part of the grill too. 

I was actually curious about the LEDs in the fog buckets.

On 4/21/2021 at 11:16 AM, jaimeastin said:

Well... My truck just stopped while driving.  

I started my truck and was on my way for 40 mile trip.  I turned my signal on to make a pass, the wipers came on.  Service stabiltrack came on and went off.  So I kept driving and I got on my brakes as someone was getting on the highway... Radio flashes and services stabiltrack flashes again.  Finally and thankfully as I got t to my destination, I turned down the street and then the truck just died...

Earlier in the week, Service stabiltrack flashed when I was going in reverse... I will search the forum, but damn GM. I was hoping I was going to have a trouble free experience.

What did the problem end up being?

Installed the factory LED taillights. I already had the Harness Dr. adapter harness because I got scammed on a set of these lights months ago. I found a set locally for $150 because the passenger side one had been hit. Hooked them up and ended up finding a right side one on eBay for $235. I’m loving how they look! 

EB6B53EB-C8AE-4E68-A71B-96DCB73C3A57.jpeg

3139F58F-AB01-4201-AD3B-36BFA53DC06D.jpeg

7FBAA129-C6F8-4660-86B6-AB93278E33E3.jpeg

620BDDA4-2F44-4CDE-96F3-C4A827C85407.jpeg

• Like 5

Installed a Borla S-Type with the duals out the back. Removing that rusty bolt on the flange clamp at the cat was by far the most difficult part. Really liking the look and sound. 

14Silvy-stype.jpg

• Like 1

Just now, dieselfan1 said:

Installed a PML rear differential cover.  Increases capacity by around  20 oz. 

20210528_204309~2.jpg

I also have a Borla S TYPE. 

Wow similar post 1 minute apart.

😯

37 minutes ago, dieselfan1 said:

I also have a Borla S TYPE. 

Wow similar post 1 minute apart.

😯

You certainly got me in height though!

33 minutes ago, dieselfan1 said:

How about this height difference?😳

I think this is a 2/4 drop. Maybe 3/5?

Resized_20210530_094824~2_14599094305157~2.jpeg

They both look good. On your Borla how loud is it ? They make two system - 1. touring (less noise) 2. performce (loud) >