In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

What have you done to your K2 today?

Installed the GM lights for the bed. Easy enough for the install. Purchased an ADARAC for hopefully the future kayaks if we can get them. Looks like old town is backlogged until September…

6 hours ago, MikeBMW said:

I posted this in a different place but, as a mod, I like this mod - addition:

Quite the upgrade over my weather tech under seat storage setup! Looks great! I imagine the fab was somewhat difficult given the contours of the floor?

7 hours ago, NE18 said:

Quite the upgrade over my weather tech under seat storage setup! Looks great! I imagine the fab was somewhat difficult given the contours of the floor?

https://www.tuffyproducts.com/product/505/underseat-lockbox-chevygmc-crew-cab-1500-2007-2018-25003500-2007-2019

https://www.tuffyproducts.com/product/562/underseat-lockbox-chevygmc-crew-cab-60-bench-2007-2018

• Like 1

10 hours ago, NE18 said:

As @jscottl mentioned, it's a Tuffy pre-manufatured box - they already did the necessary fabrication.
It's best for hunters as it allows secure and lockable gun storage. As mentioned in the video, and as shown, I just use it for tools, hitches, hitch balls, battery booster, etc ...
I bought mine here:
https://accessories.chevrolet.com/product/interior-cargo-management/crew-cab-under-rear-seat-lockbox-by-tuffy-security-products-associated-accessories-19356363?vin=3GCPCRECXHG303310&categoryId=98034

Edited by MikeBMW

26 minutes ago, CajunFries said:

Washed it before work. It should be back to it’s filthy look in no time. 

happy Father’s Day guys! 🍻🍻

AC93E005-DDC6-4135-A210-CE038E5191D2.jpeg

Okay, I'll bite. What's with the different wheels front to back? 

2 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Okay, I'll bite. What's with the different wheels front to back? 

Lol was wondering if someone is gonna noticed haha. I spent my play money else where so didn’t have enough to buy some good sticky for the back. So for now my old setup is gonna be there. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, CajunFries said:

Washed it before work. It should be back to it’s filthy look in no time. 

happy Father’s Day guys! 🍻🍻

AC93E005-DDC6-4135-A210-CE038E5191D2.jpeg

I bet once the machinery on that job site gets moving your truck is all dusty in mear minutes. 

Drove my truck for the second time today after installing a DiabLew tune the other day. Very pleased with the outcome and we don't even have the WOT logs done yet. I am amazed at how well this truck shifts now. 

Edited by mjj
  • Like 2

29 minutes ago, CajunFries said:

Lol was wondering if someone is gonna noticed haha. I spent my play money else where so didn’t have enough to buy some good sticky for the back. So for now my old setup is gonna be there. 

Well how about a front wheel close up and some dimensional detail. They look nice. PLEASE

22 minutes ago, mjj said:

I bet once the machinery on that job site gets moving your truck is all dusty in mear minutes. 

Of course! Water on the ground only last about 30 mins. And the wind of course blow towards the parking lot. 

4 minutes ago, Grumpy Bear said:

Well how about a front wheel close up and some dimensional detail. They look nice. PLEASE

They are Cosmis XT006R 20x9.5+4 (it’s +10 but it’s got a 6mm hub centric spacers on there). The tires are Nitto 420V 305/50/20. Rocking ZR1 calipers with a 16.1 rotors. Hawks 5.0 “extreme dust pads lol. Yes, there are heat spot on the rotors…. This 6000lbs truck take a beating on the daily. 

B37F62AC-584A-4783-98D5-7E5309606561.jpeg

• Like 1

On 6/3/2021 at 6:38 PM, Frankielozano214 said:

Finally a good day to wash the truck at least for a day or so!!!! 🔥 

0B4D2E6A-1367-4C40-A45E-C0A03EC0BEA7.jpeg

4B0994BB-9F1B-4A46-B687-C2A1BEE93F60.jpeg

I have to ask. How is that legal, I mean how do you not get pulled over? There's more tire outside the fender then in! I think it looks great having the wheel stick out, but with the roads where I am my paint wouldn't last a year.

• Like 1