In 20 seconds you can become part of the worlds largest and oldest community discussing General Motors, Chevrolet and GMC branded pickups, crossovers, and SUVs. From buying research to owner support, join 1.5 MILLION GM Truck Enthusiasts every month who use GM-Trucks.com as a daily part of their ownership experience. 

What have you done to your K2 today?

What size tires and rims? Did you have them on before the lift?

Same size. 33x12.50 on 20x9 20mm mavericks. Tires are gladiator xcomps. Im takin it in the morning to get stt pros put on due to loudness. Those are gonna be 295 60 20. No rubbing on the 33x12.50x20 even with a 2in level kit before the 3.5.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sticking with the GM & GSD Theme for Mrrr Rippin

Installed aftermarket (Spyder LBLED-BK) tail lights. Waited for months on back order for the ones to match my headlights.

20160901 161317

SpyderDRLOnOutdoor

20160516 200944

20160831 143219

20160810 154342

Taillights are on sale $293 USD (free lower 48 states shipping) from Andy's Auto Sport + ~$25USD for the philips 921 'backup' light (x2 if you change cab top reverse lights too but mine are blocked by canopy so ignored them) + ~$20USD for the philips 194 licence plate lights both on Amazon.com for anyone curious. Andy's had the cheapest price around plus a $10 coupon for signing up for email newsletter and believe me I shopped around. As a flappy headed Canadian this costed me over $500 in funny money all said and done paying for exchange rate + int'l shipping and customs just for the tail lights, so if you ever see a Canadian plate with aftermarket mods give them a thumbs up because we pay out the nose in comparison. If you ever see me and I manage to get some Amp Research Powersteps I expect nothing less than a high five because it will cost me almost double what you guys down south pay.

Check my build for install tips.

Edited by Alpine Truck Life
  • Like 1

Sticking with the GM & GSD Theme for Mrrr Rippin

Installed aftermarket (Spyder LBLED-BK) tail lights. Waited for months on back order for the ones to match my headlights.

Taillights are on sale $293 USD (free lower 48 states shipping) from Andy's Auto Sport + ~$25USD for the philips 921 'backup' light + ~$20USD for the philips 194 licence plate lights both on Amazon.com for anyone curious. Andy's had the cheapest price around and believe me I shopped around. As a flappy headed Canadian this costed me over $500 in funny money all said and done paying for exchange rate + int'l shipping and customs just for the tail lights, so if you ever see a Canadian plate with aftermarket mods give them a thumbs up because we pay out the nose in comparison. If you ever see me and I manage to get some Amp Research Powersteps I expect nothing less than a high five because it will cost me almost double what you guys down south pay.

Check my build for install tips.

where in Canada do you live, I'd be willing to help my neighbors to the north and east help with saving cash. My driveway/garage is yours if you want to wander south for purchase and install.

where in Canada do you live, I'd be willing to help my neighbors to the north and east help with saving cash. My driveway/garage is yours if you want to wander south for purchase and install.

I am in Victoria Canada which ironically is a lot closer to parts of Washington than the rest of Canada (I can see Seattle and Port Angeles from my house at night).

If are in the NW / WA state I just may take you up on that someday as it is literally worth making a trip for some higher priced items and something I have already considered.

Edited by Alpine Truck Life

I am in Victoria Canada which ironically is a lot closer to parts of Washington than the rest of Canada (I can see Seattle and Port Angeles from my house at night).

If are in the NW / WA state I just may take you up on that someday as it is literally worth making a trip for some higher priced items and something I have already considered.

I'm not too far (45 min from Sarnia and an hour from Windsor) lol. Other side of the country from you.
  • Like 1

347e83b5b80e373b78e9b1f90ee9874f.jpg finished.

Looks good, how is the ride with the 3.5"? I'd love to do that to my new truck but am afraid of premature ball joint issues and angles....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

347e83b5b80e373b78e9b1f90ee9874f.jpg finished.

More pics?

Looks good, how is the ride with the 3.5"? I'd love to do that to my new truck but am afraid of premature ball joint issues and angles....

More pics?

Ill post up some more pics in a little while. Ive been busy every since i got it all done. I had line x put mine on. They charged 825 installed with an alignment for the kit with the new a arms. They even gave me 100 bucks for my 50 dollar leveling kit i had. It rode like crap with the gladiators. It rides really good with the stt pros. If the lift makes the ride worse the tires make up for it because it rides really good in my opinion. I can say enough about how much i like the stt pros. Very quiet mt.

• Like 1