What have you done to your K2 today?

Got myself a birthday present. Spent about 2 hours installing it yesterday after work. Had to run to home depot to make my own drain lines because there no way I was going to drill through the bed the install the ones it came with.

It could have had better instructions but all in all I'm happy with it and would recommend it. Feels very well made and very secure.

377462fd861ff8cd937ba07dfab2a52d.jpg

acd77cba6d1665185db1020cfc122efb.jpg

e3774dc0af6f44006a1e85f82b2e9ded.jpg

932b2b9287a4c7a98ab64780dae1863e.jpg

-tapa

-tapa

Got myself a birthday present. Spent about 2 hours installing it yesterday after work. Had to run to home depot to make my own drain lines because there no way I was going to drill through the bed the install the ones it came with.

It could have had better instructions but all in all I'm happy with it and would recommend it. Feels very well made and very secure.

377462fd861ff8cd937ba07dfab2a52d.jpg

acd77cba6d1665185db1020cfc122efb.jpg

e3774dc0af6f44006a1e85f82b2e9ded.jpg

932b2b9287a4c7a98ab64780dae1863e.jpg

-tapa

-tapa

Why did you draw a dick on the bed though?

got some goodies

RC 7.5" lift goes on Monday

10wittc.jpg

qqo60z.jpg

257ix50.jpg

2vux3d3.jpg

I like the wheels I just hate that Fuel can't do a single bolt pattern, not a fan of dual bolt patterns on a wheel, I feel as if it takes away from the structural integrity of the wheel, plus if you have to leave the cover off for any reason it just looks plain ugly lol but the wheels do look killer!! [emoji106]

honestly im used to 3 piece forged wheels from Japan on my Infiniti so i realize these will never equate lol...however, im pretty happy about these

I'm used to BMWs where decent wheels are $1k/each and the coilovers are cheap. Seems to be the exact opposite with chevy trucks!

I'm used to BMWs where decent wheels are $1k/each and the coilovers are cheap. Seems to be the exact opposite with chevy trucks!

Not really, just buy a POS rough country lift with American Force wheels!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Not really, just buy a POS rough country lift with American Force wheels!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

I just noticed you have the BDS coils. how do you like them? Been on the fence about getting em or not. Big chunk of change.

Edited by m3n00b