What have you done to your K2 today?

I really like this color in this lighting. Brownstone? But on man those stock running boards just throw the look right off just looks like a hunk of metal hanging there.

Bronze Alloy Metallic - agree about the boards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Amp Power boards are next in line along with a Borla exhaust. The woman would throw a fit if I took them off before that. What do y'all think about the front valence? Kind of like the chunky look it gives the front.

I run the front valence and honestly I love the look. Now there are those who like the look without or really need the extra approach angle but don't rock crawl with my new expensive ass truck just basic desert and mountain adventures. So like I said I really like the look with the valence on. 29323f313a23c62006ca0d9f33d7e183.jpg

dd867ada0fbbf91adeb002c92773f2ff.jpg

Edited by Abearclaw
  • Like 2

And quick side note, I got my tune files back from black bear today and flashed my truck with the new 87-89 octane tune and the new trans tune. What an absolutely incredible difference. I've had an edge programmer on my last truck and the custom black bear tune is so much better and the truck is no longer sluggish and the transmission actually knows which gear to be in. It's amazing. Highly recommend.

Edited by Abearclaw
  • Like 3

Do you have a number for that storage box? What year truck is it out of? I've never seen one of those before.

Not sure what part number is but you can find them used on eBay. They came in 95 to 99 GM trucks. I had to modify it some to get it to fit. And add 3/8" spacers under it 429eba38592d2ed117889602e724bc52.jpgd090bca83dae7a5e39b124232a20cb88.jpg08f60170fcb77a4a991678df19f3fe93.jpg

• Like 3

Installed a late 90's underhood storage box and drivers side grab handle. 2520e46445d693c43c71a4561471d0c1.jpg1f8fbd9c9faff5eae9de8045c69aa587.jpg

That's a pretty clever mod, and is that red stitching inside your truck? That looks bitchin

I'll also put in my recommendation against Rough Country. I had their lift on my Jeep and was happier than hell when I swapped it out for a better lift. Coils were collapsing and shocks were rusting out/leaking oil all the time. When I put on an equivalent sized lift on to replace it, I gained over an inch back.

Never again.

• Like 1

That's a pretty clever mod, and is that red stitching inside your truck? That looks bitchin

Thanks, some other guys on here have done the red stitching also (wasn't my idea) just use a red fabric pen and go over the stitching a few times.

• Like 1

Do you have a number for that storage box? What year truck is it out of? I've never seen one of those before.

The Lid part # is:15740047
The Container Part # is:15737693
Other people have just put a small rubbermaid container or a generic battery box there.
Edited by bndawgs

Thanks, some other guys on here have done the red stitching also (wasn't my idea) just use a red fabric pen and go over the stitching a few times.

My all-terrain has that stock, yours looks almost identical to it