What have you done to your K2 today?

Added the frameless auto dimming mirror last week. Installed Denali LED tail lights and Fox 2.0 rear shocks today. Fronts should be here next week. 5ebd9db0f02fb5b424ca0aee8ea0aafd.jpg87d7d6b3f0e332a3a094815b5220c084.jpg8c171c60564add08981495977a8e8dbc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does it ride nice with those shocks? Be interested to hear feedback when you get the front coilovers installed too

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Does it ride nice with those shocks? Be interested to hear feedback when you get the front coilovers installed too

Haven't actually driven it yet. I will let you know how it rides once the fronts are on.

• Like 1

Thinking about swapping out the Bilstein 5100's with the Fox 2.0's on all corners

In my opinion man, the fox 2.0 rears are better than the factory ranchos but I personally feel they're too stiff. The front of my truck is nice and plush with the 2.5 coilovers and the rear is rigid. I'm probably gonna be buying 2.5 rears in the next month or two so if you want I'll let you know when I do and if you want my rear 2.0's I'll sell em to ya on the cheap

• Like 2

In my opinion man, the fox 2.0 rears are better than the factory ranchos but I personally feel they're too stiff. The front of my truck is nice and plush with the 2.5 coilovers and the rear is rigid. I'm probably gonna be buying 2.5 rears in the next month or two so if you want I'll let you know when I do and if you want my rear 2.0's I'll sell em to ya on the cheap

Yeah man let me know, thanks!

• Like 1

I'd definitely be interested to know aswell how the rear sort's out with the 2.5's. I'm looking to replace my Rancho's with Fox all the way around since they are garbage but really don't want a stiff ride.

Edited by eMc9002
  • Like 1

6FD82788-476D-49D2-92D8-33CC549AEDBF_zps

Thanks pgamboa for the info. I have functional puddle lamps on my '14 that come on with the dome lights now. It should be like this from the factory.

Thanks for the verification! I have several other 2014 members wanting to achieve functional Puddle Lamps with this diode mod. I have no idea why the BCM only pushes 2.8 Volts to the Puddle Lamp Circuit.

• Like 1

I'd definitely be interested to know aswell how the rear sort's out with the 2.5's. I'm looking to replace my Rancho's with Fox all the way around since they are garbage but really don't want a stiff ride.

I don't know much about Fox, but I have the Bilstein's and my truck rides like a Cadillac compared to the stock ranchos...I have a level so obviously I feel the smaller bumps and what not, but when I hit the bigger bumps the 5100's don't bottom out, night and day difference....

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Tried to swap out my emblems for OEM Black, but the set I ordered from ebay didn't fit. The seller listed that they fit 16-17 models, but apparently they are a bit different as the emblem I received did not line up and was a touch bigger (GM PN 23303572). Since I already had my stock gold emblem off of the truck I figured I'd go ahead and cover it with the carbon fiber vinyl overlay I ordered via this site a few weeks ago. The fit isn't perfect, but I'd chalk it up to user error.

Front emblem

Tailgate emblem

Edited by RHStansbury
  • Like 1

Stuck my head up underneath the dash to check for flex on the accelerator pedal mount. All I can say is what a crappy design ! Mounting a moving assembly that requires pressure to function on a piece of unsupported plastic ?

I have an idea for a cheap permanent solution, but put the forum standard wooden shim in place for now.

Added the frameless auto dimming mirror last week. Installed Denali LED tail lights and Fox 2.0 rear shocks today. Fronts should be here next week. 5ebd9db0f02fb5b424ca0aee8ea0aafd.jpg87d7d6b3f0e332a3a094815b5220c084.jpg8c171c60564add08981495977a8e8dbc.jpg

how hard was the frameless mirror mod? thinking of doing this myself

• Like 1

Were the steel bushings on your 2.0's centered? Mine were not and I couldn't move them so I installed them as was. Just curious. I installed my 2.0 coil-overs this morning before the superbowl and will say you may need a extra person to help slide the bottom of the coil-over on top of the lower control arm. I also changed my sway bar end links with moog since I had to remove them.