What have you done to your K2 today?

I live 5 mins from summit racing, so my wife just picked it up there. You can just barely see the tape if you're really looking hard for it, and only if it's in direct sunlight. I was skeptical at first because I don't like the grandpa bug shields, but this sits flat on the hood and is barely noticeable.

• Like 1

I live 5 mins from summit racing, so my wife just picked it up there. You can just barely see the tape if you're really looking hard for it, and only if it's in direct sunlight. I was skeptical at first because I don't like the grandpa bug shields, but this sits flat on the hood and is barely noticeable.

You got me looking into this now. [emoji51]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's awesome on a black truck. You can't even see it.

My wife found it cheaper somewhere online and called summit racing to pricematch. They did it and she bought it online and just drove there to pick it up. There was a rebate at the time also, so it was around $25-30.

• Like 1

What wheels are these and where did you get them?

Thanks,

Eddie

GM CK948 wheels you can find them online... pretty pricey from GM. I bought them used from someone locally. Sorry for the late reply.

• Like 1

Catch can installed and led lights

5af9669bc2f1f56c940bde4be241ab23.jpg

Sent from my LG-H810 using Tapatalk

What did you use for the white in your bowtie? If vinyl, where did you get it? I am looking to do the same thing, Don't know if I want to white or black...Thanks

Edited by Albytruck

Catch can installed and led lights

5af9669bc2f1f56c940bde4be241ab23.jpg

What did you use for the white in your bowtie? If vinyl, where did you get it? I am looking to do the same thing, Don't know if I want to white or black...Thanks

I got it from a local tint shop

So I went with the Borla touring.

Much louder then I thought in the cab.

This is after sitting for 2 hours.

This should be really tame. I installed the Borla Sport GMPP muffler and it's still pretty quiet even with the flapper clamped open and the resonator cut off. Sounds perfect to me IMO.

This should be really tame. I installed the Borla Sport GMPP muffler and it's still pretty quiet even with the flapper clamped open and the resonator cut off. Sounds perfect to me IMO.

Definitely not tame. I'm gonna check in the morning to see if anything is against the bed anywhere and get a better video with some cab vids too.

Perform the rear seat fold-down mod and installed Dynamat long the rear wall and floor

fold down? More info please.

• Like 2