Finally got it picked up!

Picked it up this afternoon, its an LT with the custom sport package along with black leather interior. After trying to decide on which color, I went with Red, I love red with the chrome wheels and steps. I can't believe how quite this truck is. I had a 2010 F150 XLT and I traded in a 2011 Chevy Traverse on this, and I cant believe how much a better overall vehicle this is. It has a 130 miles on it know, with work average about 2,000 a month, so it will get broke in fast.

post-126710-0-92256900-1391039132_thumb.jpg

Picked it up this afternoon, its an LT with the custom sport package along with black leather interior. After trying to decide on which color, I went with Red, I love red with the chrome wheels and steps. I can't believe how quite this truck is. I had a 2010 F150 XLT and I traded in a 2011 Chevy Traverse on this, and I cant believe how much a better overall vehicle this is. It has a 130 miles on it know, with work average about 2,000 a month, so it will get broke in fast.

You got the "right" color! Beautiful truck no doubt!!!!

Tapatalk via iPhone 5s

Beautiful. I want that same Sport package but can not find one with buckets. Did yours?

No I do not have the buckets, at first I thought I wanted buckets, but after thinking about it, I went with the split bench, it gives a place for the wife to put her purse without being on the floor for one. But when I was looking for a truck, it was a struggle to find a custom sport package with buckets, I found a silver one, but I really wanted red.

As everyone on here knows, these are a great vehicles, I got two thumbs up already.

I have the same running boards. They came with my truck and I think they are more tucked in then the 6" oval ones. Nice looking truck! I like the way it has the body color mirrors and door handle2 along with the 20's on the custom sport package..

Good looking trucking brother. 2k a month. wow. I've had my truck two weeks TODAY and I have 1k miles. I don't feel so bad now. I just have to stop volunteering to drive everywhere. Love my truck.

Archived