What vehicle(s) attract women

RyanbabZ71

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 months later...

My girl seems to get a laugh outta the women that check me out when driving my truck because she says she has me and they don't. lol

sent from the bed of my truck

I have a 2006 Mazda Miata (MX-5) and women are always coming up to me and asking a lot of questions etc. All ages. Waving to me on the roads. I don't get that kind of action with my truck. I don't know if it is the convertible or the sporty look when the top is down. Price doesn't matter under these circumstances and maybe they feel you are more willing to talk to them. My friend with his Corvette doesn't get the same attention. It is totally different. It just a very fun vehicle to drive.

Maybe they are just curious if you're really a man.....driving a car like that...

:jester:

so long

j-ten-ner

LOL but I can't explain it. I will take it any way I can. It just a fun car to drive for two people on a nice sunny day. Good gas mileage (32-33 mpg) and cheap on insurance. Safer than the motorcycle I was looking at and bought this instead. No complaints when you go topless. You should test one out.

LOL but I can't explain it. It just a fun car to drive for two people on a nice sunny day. Good gas mileage (32-33 mpg) and cheap on insurance. Safer than the motorcycle I was looking at and bought this instead. No complaints when you go topless.

My first job out of high school was in concrete construction & was a small company where the owner actually did the interview. That guy scared the hell out of me. Rough, big, tall & just the sort you did NOT want on your bad side & he was in his mid 50's at the time. He always drove pick ups, rode Harleys, drank beer week days & pretty sure beer & fire on the weekends. We became friends & years later he showed up somewhere in a late 90's Miata. Could barely fit in the thing & it looked more like he could throw it across his back & carry it before driving it, but he loved that car.

I know I can find more women to flirt with with my old ugly ass and my two dogs than I ever could with fast cars. And I can guarantee you that I met more women while on a horse than driving a fast car. :smoker:

DSC_3039darker.jpg

I don't really believe that women are attracted by the car a man is driving.

Sure they will look at the truck with a loud exhaust. But just because he is loud.

And they take a glimpse at the truck with a lift and big tires. It makes the guy driving the truck look tough. But at home he is probably watching "power rangers". And they know it.

What women really like is a man driving a truck like mine. Original. Classy. Elegant.

A truck like mine represents coolness and confidence. "I'm not a player. I know what I want. Count on it."

so long

j-ten-ner

:cool:

Archived