Silverado at the VDC

Well my truck is finally at the VDC which is about 1.5 hours from the dealership.

GM chat told me its "scheduled" to be delivered by the end of the week.

Any thoughts or persnal experience as to whether or not it comes this week?

I know you are hence the :lol:

I won't forget the story of my 2010. We were awaiting the arrival of our first baby. I ran home to let the dog out and grab a few things, it was about 7pm. I get a call, it was my salesman he said guess what just showed up I immediately thought awesome test drive time then my mind flashed over and thought shoot wife will be pretty upset. He thought the baby would have been born already as we went in on a Tuesday and it was Thursday. He said its nice I am going to fill it up and park it. Monday morning we went and picked it up. My sons first shopping trip was to the Chevy dealer

Ryan

I know you are hence the :lol:

I won't forget the story of my 2010. We were awaiting the arrival of our first baby. I ran home to let the dog out and grab a few things, it was about 7pm. I get a call, it was my salesman he said guess what just showed up I immediately thought awesome test drive time then my mind flashed over and thought shoot wife will be pretty upset. He thought the baby would have been born already as we went in on a Tuesday and it was Thursday. He said its nice I am going to fill it up and park it. Monday morning we went and picked it up. My sons first shopping trip was to the Chevy dealer

Ryan

I've got 3 young kids myself :) they won't be allowed in this truck for about 6 months.

Of course it all depends on the VDC and the availiablilty of car haulers. I would say, yes, you stand a pretty good chance of getting it by Friday. Mine arrived at the VDC early on a Monday morning, about 125 miles from my dealer. It arrived at my dealer at 6:30AM on that following Thursday. Hope the same happens for you. I absolutely remember exactly how tough the wait was, and especially the last couple weeks when I knew it was getting close. Good luck and hang in there a few more days.

Archived