Traffic info on weather app

dmd277

I was wondering if anyone else observed this. When the weather map is displayed it shows the trucks location and the major interstates. when I push the home button for a brief second before the display goes to the home page the interstate routes display traffic info also. Does anyone have traffic info displayed on their weather map? Is there a setting to turn this function on? Thanks.

I have observed this many times. However I could not find anywhere how to turn it on. I think it is another of the many programming oversights with the Mylink system I have observed. In my opinion whomever developed Mylink for GM did not look at any of their previous systems. In many ways my 2009 Nav system was superior to what I have now.

There is a long list of fixes needed for the Mylink system and GM needs to setup a website to report them to, not calling someone on an 800 number to go through their checklist of did you try this, did you try that. Sorry to hijack a thread for my venting, but I've had my truck since September and there is nothing on this website or any other I can find that MyLink will be fixed, updated or supported. Please someone prove me wrong.

Archived