wheel suggestions

I have a 2014 wdp GMC Sierra all terrain. What rims and tires would you suggest? I drive 30000 km a year so I'm looking for a balance of cool looks and longevity. My problem is trying to find a rim that compliments the wdp. I do like the ck375. I'm willing to level it but not lift it as it won't fit inside my garage with a 4 inch or higher lift.

I'm trying to have a summer and winter setup. Winnipeg has 6 months of winter and 6 months of summer. I planned on wrapping the a.t. wheels with winter rubber and having a dedicated summer set.

Lol on the marcellino wheels. I'm scared to ask what they cost when it says call for pricing.

Most of the marcellino wheels are out of the budget.

I agree with TJay74. The 2014 Sierra A/T wheels are my favorite wheels, including aftermarket. I think the only thing that makes them look 'off' is body chrome. To me, the factory wheel color just doesn't quite go with chrome bumpers/mirrors/etc.

I am with ya, once it warms up this spring I am going to order the mirror caps and door handles and swap mine of to white. I hate all of the chrome on my truck, part of the thing I love about the AT is the body colored parts. Some days I think my wife is an old person, she loves all of the chrome. She drives a Lincoln so that might have something to do with it as well.

Archived