What part of Ont are you in? Sleds look sweet!

Heading up in the morning for the guys trip. We will be in the Bass Lake/ Carpenter Lake area.

I think there will be close to 20 of us for the first half, then considerably less for the second half for those of us only riding a 1/2 week. There will be a handful staying the whole week.

I was glad to hear that the Soo area didn't see much of the warm spell last week. Hoping for another trip to St. Joseph Island! Stinks there isn't gas in Searchmont this year.

If I get some wifi I will try to post a pic or two!

2003 arctic cat firecat 700. 144 EXT kit, now has 2.225" finger track with 3 pitch drivers. Black magic pipe, d&d y-pipe, jaws can, worked clutching, geared couple teeth lower, 2* timing key, HID light, Boondocker controller/nitrous controller. Still eats up brand new 800's, fastest sleds ever built.

usyzety9.jpg

anymene4.jpg

qumabyqy.jpg

• Like 1

Didn't end up taking any pics, was just to darn cold!!! We still rode just a click over 500 miles Fri evening (only a short 30 mi ride before dinner) thru Tue afternoon. Had some great times, great food, and great riding!

Was very hard coming back to "reality"!!! Lol

My 98 SRX

How's that middle cylinder treatin that yamahahaha hehe

Three in a row make em' blow ;p

I say this cuz I had a zrt cat once upon a time that was volatile to say the least lololol

Can't beat the sound of an old triple tho, it's like music to my ears when you hear one comin

sold mine this year :(

Bummer!

Some sweet sleds!!!

It's a bummer our season is pretty much over, but was a good year! Rode 1200 mi, of which about 950 mi were on the new sled.

The F8 EXT definitely is a better ride than my '98 ZL 500. Rode 200 mi in one day for the first time this past w/e on a turnaround trip, and was barely tired when we got back! Drove up to St Ignace, Mi Sat morning, rode up to Newberry via Trout Lake, over to Curtis, then through Engadine on our way back to Ignace! Stayed the night, and drove home! And I am happy with the gas mileage compared to the ZL as well! I have seen 13-15mpg, not to shabby!!!

One last pic for the season! Taken up in Cadillac, Mi.

1AF120D3-A955-42A9-8162-2FCF6A227A24_zps

Do have a few mods and accessories planned for the off season. Nothing major though. Studs, carbides and wider skis possibly for both sleds, windshield bags, 2 up seat for my sled, mount my jerry can, maybe a tunnel bag, etc.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Here is my "2003" it was a cluster of a mess. After I got it. And put a motor in it. I found out my chassis was junk. So I found an 07 rev tunnel. Got a 440x front end, and most 440 braces and other ones from dootalk. Got an 05 x rear suspension. And put all my 03 stuff into the chassis. So I basically have an 07 x with 03 electronics. She runs awesome. Sucks gas worse then a 454 big block thou.

ene6ezu7.jpg

eja3emyz.jpg

uzeqepub.jpg

And my older sled that my dad rides now and then is that 01 yellow mxz 500 liquid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - let it snow finally

• 2 weeks later...