• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nice sleds! Had an '06 Apex, like the 4-strokes!

Thanks, we love the 4-strokes and will never go back. They are noticeably heavier, but we do mostly on trail riding and what off-trail we do, the long tracks and aftermarket skis keep them floating well enough. At the end of the day your clothes don't stink and your eyes don't burn. As a bonus they keep on going for many miles so we plan to hang onto all of them for years to come

Edited by thetruck454

Thanks, we love the 4-strokes and will never go back. They are noticeably heavier, but we do mostly on trail riding and what off-trail we do, the long tracks and aftermarket keeps keep them floating well enough. At the end of the day your clothes don't stink and your eyes don't burn. As a bonus they keep on going for many miles so we plan to hang onto all of them for years to come

I agree, went back to a couple 2-stroke Polaris sleds between the Apex and the Ski Doo and can't see going back to a 2-stroke.

The 900ACE is a 3 cyl. 4-stroke for those that aren't familiar with them, and the engine is extremely quiet.

So far the best sled I've owned.

I agree, went back to a couple 2-stroke Polaris sleds between the Apex and the Ski Doo and can't see going back to a 2-stroke.

The 900ACE is a 3 cyl. 4-stroke for those that aren't familiar with them, and the engine is extremely quiet.

So far the best sled I've owned.

I'm glad you like the sled. We almost got that one for my dad, but decided to keep him in the Yamaha family and got him the Vector

Here's my new sled. 15 renegade backcountry 600. Now just need some darn snow!!!

9e4f7b2cd582aeb5fd8ecff4899bd4b6.jpg

Good looking sled!! Yes, we all need snow!!!!!

I'm glad you like the sled. We almost got that one for my dad, but decided to keep him in the Yamaha family and got him the Vector

I was looking at the Vector prior to the 900ACE coming out, lot of good choices out there for sure.

SteveR,

AWESOME PIC of the snow covered trees!!! I love riding trails with scenery like that.

Shredzy,

If I hadn't found my leftover '11 F8 EXT, I would have had a hard time deciding between the Gade 900 or 1200, or the Cat XF7000 with the 137" track. I have heard great things about the 900 ACE. One guy we ran into on the trail had an '03 Rev 800 before his Gade 900, and had NO RAGRETS (Not even one! Lol) about the smaller motor.

Newdude, TheTruck, LPFM,

All great looking sleds! Like the Gade 600, just enough graphics without being overdone!

Newdude,

What part of Canada? We ride in D13 (district), Ont. In-Laws have a cabin east of the Soo. Just awesome up there!