Tow Hook Surround Trim

Yea, I'm looking for what someone here called the "ugly grey" Z71 filler panel for my LT. I'm picking up a fog light bumper tomorrow.

Any info on that would be helpful. I'm combing part #s but not finding anything really.

Edited by darkfox1

• 1 month later...

Found the part number for the clip. It is called a Valance clip GM#11562364.

Randall

Not sure if any of you can help me out. I am going to switch out my LT surround with the Z71 inserts. Since I am going from the single piece LT filler to the Z71 filler and skid plate roughly how many of these clips am I going to need to order?

• 4 weeks later...

My truck will also have the gray surround. Truck is an AT, and the front bumper will match the paint, which is black. Anyone "painted" the surround? I think having it black would look much better then the gray.

How about some black plastic-dip. It holds up well and it is completely removable should you change your mind...

Edited by euromade

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

So I did a search and found a couple of forums pertaining to this subject. This seemed to be as good a place as any to post this. I'm struggling with this area of my front bumper to be "lacking" something. To me the LTZ chrome skid plate is a bit too "blingy" and while I like the painted Z71 skid plate, am not sure if it would look right on my LT 2WD. I have even considered getting a license plate bracket and some sort of license plate to "busy up" this area, but don't think that's the route I really want to go. I have also considered painting that area the same color as the Z71 skid plate, but am undecided about that as well. The other option would be chrome tow hooks. I cannot find pictures anywhere or have seen in real life any non- Z71 or no - LTZ trucks with chrome tow hooks.

If any body has pictures of their front bumper with chrome tow hooks and no Z71 or LTZ skid plates, can you please post? Or if you have painted the filler any color other that black, please post as well? thanks in advance.

Also did some research. here are some part numbers just in case they are not listed elsewhere:

22944882 painted Z71 skid plate $146

22944883 chrome LTZ skid plate $184

23126342 filler w/o skid plate w/o tow hooks $60

22944860 filler w/o skid plate w/ tow hooks $60

23126910 filler w/ skid plate w/o tow hooks $60

22944881 filler w/ skid plate w/ tow hooks $60

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...
On 4/12/2014 at 6:00 PM, Big Wood said:

Had a bedliner put in yesterday so I went ahead and let them put these parts on for me

15wo2g3.jpg

25kmlv5.jpg

Hey bud, other than the 13 or so bolts on the bottom I didn't see anything else that it hangs on to?

Just order this piece for my 2015 Silverado 1500 and hoping there is not alot to install it.

Edited by jogutier

• 1 year later...