Power folding mirrors option?

• 2 months later...

My SLE All Terrain has power folding mirrors but doesnt show anything other than chime volume under comfort and convenience settings, is there a different software version I should have?

• 6 years later...
I have a 2014 Silverado 1500 High Country with the power folding mirrors, has anyone tried to replace these with 2014 or 15 power folding trailer mirrors that are stock on 2500's? I have called dealerships and been told it can not happen. 
They should just bolt on and plug in, if you already have the power folding mirrors. Thus is what I'm doing, once the driver side comes in the mail.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

My passenger side mirror sometimes doesn't fold in when I push the bottom, I have to try a few times. It will probably need to be replaced, but they are so expensive.
I just bought 2 with that issue, I used drylube wd40 and sprayed tge motor and it's working now, not sure how long it will last.
When you fold them make sure the truck is running, in key on mode they don't fold. Not sure if they don't get enough voltage?

• Like 1

I have a 2014 Silverado 1500 High Country with the power folding mirrors, has anyone tried to replace these with 2014 or 15 power folding trailer mirrors that are stock on 2500's? I have called dealerships and been told it can not happen. 
Both mine came in and I installed them.
I had to unscrew the 4th bolt on the mirror, my slt mirrors only used 3, no big deal.
Only thing that doesn't work on my 2014 is the amber lights when truck is running and the reverse or cargo lights on the mirror. I know I can get boost auto kits to make them work but I'm not going to. Amber mirror lights do come on at night when I unlock or remote start but go off when the key is in the ignition. Everything else works fine.