What are you towing with your 2014?

I have airbags. They weren't aired up. It would sag less then a similar truck with a wdh. Just pulled that trailer from Salt Lake city UT to Nashville TN then to Indianapolis IN over 3 days and it pulled great. Oh I also have an anti sway kit on the trailer/ hitch. 7995a1ba021023c8a9607312bca50dc0.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That airbag setup doesn't look right, are you sure you can use it with that lift?

It looks like it is trying to be pulled apart, and if you air it up won't it hit the fuel tank?

• Replies 458
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That airbag setup doesn't look right, are you sure you can use it with that lift?

It looks like it is trying to be pulled apart, and if you air it up won't it hit the fuel tank?

It looks like that because the suspension is dropped out/twisted. It looks like this normally. And no it doesn't hit the fuel tank. The air bags are designed for a 3/4 ton truck. I had them laying around and made a mount. 6458c248b92574ea1757f49240f2b02a.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...

I pull a 14' x 6.5' lawn trailer on the weekends. I have about 2500 lbs on trailer; the 6.2 pulls like its not even there. I can feel it pushing when stopping, might put breaks on the trailer one day.

I will be pulling my 1966 C10 in the future(weighs about 3500 lbs) shouldnt be a problem for the 6.2

11217563_1214779585214588_50051964884035

Helped a buddy this weekend. Towed his race car to a storage place for the winter. Borrowed a buddy's 24ft race trailer

image_zpsrnrltm2v.jpeg

image_zps6w1cssp8.jpeg

How'd it tow? I'm looking to purchase a 24ft enclosed trailer for my race car next spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How'd it tow? I'm looking to purchase a 24ft enclosed trailer for my race car next spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Towed fine I guess. Never towed that heavy before but I can see it being tiring on a road trip.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived