How satisfied are you with your 2014 GM truck?

Poll: How many love their trucks vs hate their trucks?  

1,045 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 446
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Love mine so far. 150 miles in 3 days of ownership. Mine has the shake though? What's the fix?

Replace the tires with a better one. Or see if the wheel weights can be reset.

I'm glad to see this topic turning out like this. It really shows how many of us really love our trucks and also lets people put their mind as ease about purchasing a new 2014 GM truck. I am going through a buy back due to so many problems and still love my truck and can't wait to get in another!

First truck I ever had so its hard to base it on other trucks. Can only compare it to cars. All I can say is I love it. I love driving in it. I drive slow and take it easy when I'm in the truck compared to the car.

Once they fix the unexplained and unremovable marks on my windshield ill even be more happy!!!

Day 3 - I'm at 500 miles already.

set the clock.....set the radio stations....and read up on some of the features in the owners manual.

Nice truck!

Congrats on the purchase...can't wait to get mine back.

Congrats on the purchase...can't wait to get mine back.

Im amazed at you attitude, the problems you have had and still love the truck. I would feel the same, that's what warranties are for. I come from the otherside I sell and service Tree clearing Machines. Peaple have would have me travel 6 hrs to fix a loose hyd. hose that takes a turn of a wrench, while they sit there and lose a days pay. Just because it was under warranty. Sorry about the rant, flashbacks.

I voted love it, but too many problems. I guess I'm anal, but a few years ago I had an 05 gmc sierra that developed a rattle in the dash no one could diagnose. Truck had over 140k on it, and it qould bug me so bad it was part of the reason I went out and bought an 2011. Now I was a little disappointed in how "plasticy" the 11 felt and could notice how much thinner the sheet metal was. I did like the truck though, until I drove a 14. Made me fall in love again.

However...after a few hundred miles I had lights that were going out. No biggie, took it to the dealer and they inform me someone on the line hadn't popped em in all the way. Guess they were loose. Cool. Now I've got rattles coming from 4 different areas, had the truck in numerous time for recalls and these stupid little issues.

I guess for me what it comes down to is this...I do love the truck, but it's the little details that are going wrong that almost makes me regret selling my 2011. You hear all these recalls and little issues, shame on gm. I understand every new model has their issues, but seems to me that people are asleep on the job.

Also, my truck has an outward dent on the front fender. Dealer says it's normal. Other trucks do not have it. Obviously someone on the line banged it or something during assemble. Just little crap like that. Shouldn't be happening when you spend 45 grand.

Just about to hit a month in and just over 400 miles and I love it. I am still skeptical though, i always told myself to not by a first new model year vehicle and I went and did it anyways.

Just about to hit a month in and just over 400 miles and I love it. I am still skeptical though, i always told myself to not by a first new model year vehicle and I went and did it anyways.

How could you not... Just look at these sexy ass trucks! I'm glad I don't have the issues others have, the recalls don't faze me in the least, they are getting fixed so how can I complain.

How could you not... Just look at these sexy ass trucks! I'm glad I don't have the issues others have, the recalls don't faze me in the least, they are getting fixe so how can I complain.

I agree, Everyone knows you don't buy the first year of anything but, I've never liked being outside looking in. I like being right there on the inside. Like you, recalls don't bother me. I like proactive a lot better than reactive.

Archived