6.2 Exhaust, What do you have?

hello, new to the forum. i just acquired a 2017 silverado 1500 with the 6.2l. im looking to do a true dual exhaust but having a tough time finding the right muffler. i previously had a 2009 f150 4.6l and had numerous exhaust systems on it never finding the sound i wanted. im wondering if anyone has found a great muffler with a nice deep thoaty sound. i dont care about the drone at all as i actually like it. i will be tuning it soon as well to delete the AFM for in town and activating the AFM on long drives. my idea is to utilize a single muffler with 2 inlets and 2 outlets. any help is greatly appreciated. 

• 2 weeks later...

I just bolted on the GM offered Borla twin rear exit system (I've been told this is the Touring model) on my '18 Sierra Denali 6.2 crew cab short bed (Part number 19303341) with dual black rectangular tips and I think it sounds perfect.  I wanted something more aggressive than stock but no drone and not obnoxious.  Not cheap, but I like the fact that it's GM approved, bolted right on with some tweaking and adjusting, and warranted by Borla for a million miles.  lol  

• 2 weeks later...