Bilstein 5100 Level Kit - How much lift did it give you?

I know there are a lot of topics are the Bilstein 5100's but I don't think I've ever seen an average lift thread.

So, for those of you that have the 5100 level struts, what setting/notch do you have them set on and how much lift did you get? The directions for the shocks give an average lift for each setting and since all trucks are different I think it would be nice to get an idea of the real-world increases.

It might help people in deciding what setting to go with too. Pictures are always good too. Since there are different suspension packages as well, tell us which one you have. Z71, Z60, etc.

I could be crazy, but my truck rides better this way...

Dude, you are crazy, you have no tires....lol

Sorry, I just had to.

Anyway, I am probably wrong but I thought the settings were just for the ride quality and not the height?

• 2 weeks later...

Dude, you are crazy, you have no tires....lol

Sorry, I just had to.

Anyway, I am probably wrong but I thought the settings were just for the ride quality and not the height?

No, the settings on the Bilstein 5100 series front shocks for the '07 and up NNBS actually are to lift the truck. Max advertised lift is 1.77".

• 5 years later...