Daryl Z71's 2006 Silverado Z71 Re-build

Daryl Z71

I'd just get an Arrival Blue one and paint the rest of the truck, lol

Nope no way. I love my blue granite.

Arrival Blue is the second best color GM put on these trucks. The best was Dark Spiral Gray Metallic

Wrong lol

I'm looking at getting a new headlight switch this week ( my lights are out in the switch itself). Anyone know if they all light up? I'm getting conflicting information on that aspect of the switch.

Not on a 2006. Mine never have lit up.

Damn. This is what it says on Rock Auto:

ACDELCO Part # D1595G {#15194803}

SWITCH,HDLP & Instrument Panel Lamp DIMR & DOME LP W/O LED INDICATORS, SERVICE REPLACEMENT FOR VEHICLES W/LED INDICATOR

On the website Cheapest GM Parts it doesn't tell me anything.

Maybe you can get one that does light up? But mine doesn't lol.

That's odd. Mine has lights in it, but it doesn't light up. I tore it apart that's the only reason I know. My brothers 07 Sierra W/T GMT800 lights up at the switch. Edited by Daryl Z71

Damn that blue SS looks so clean! A well maintained 06 with a proper suspension would be the bees knees.

But as I have thought beforehand about your truck OP, get it fixed up properly before you think about a new hood and mods. lol

Damn that blue SS looks so clean! A well maintained 06 with a proper suspension would be the bees knees.

But as I have thought beforehand about your truck OP, get it fixed up properly before you think about a new hood and mods. lol

Here is the lit switch with LED indicators

avyzu7y3.jpg

gatavehy.jpg

Mine nor my brothers has those LED indicators. His looks just like mine, but his light up, and mine doesn't. Is that the switch that your truck originally came with or did you put it in?

I put it in. My original didnt have the indicators. The dimmer screwed up on mine and caused all my dash lights to go crazy with my stereo and bumps

I put it in. My original didnt have the indicators. The dimmer screwed up on mine and caused all my dash lights to go crazy with my stereo and bumps

Did your original one light up at all?