Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

in the 6x5.5 bolt pattern they only have +18 and -12 for those particular wheels.
My mistake on that.

But those are +18 for sure. The -12 stick out way more than that.

Edited by tyrich88

in the 6x5.5 bolt pattern they only have +18 and -12 for those particular wheels.

My mistake on that.

But those are +18 for sure. The -12 stick out way more than that.

I got yeah, was thinking they were 0 just by looking. Didnt know they didnt have 0 in 18.

So here she is.

3 inch level

20x9 +1 fuel.couplers

Toyo at2 ext 285/55/20

Curious on what tire pressure I should run. Currently at 36 all around...also what is a good cheap tpms reset tool

a7a4cc8975d127735a64efd93f5dcf89.jpg8ad1419bd2dafd2f085450b950bbb0a4.jpg8c1b22fbf1174dfc8cea4fddb6450f06.jpg0237328233799f8fa416c320182cf5c2.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

• Like 5

Supersierra,

Is there a way to see what tpms they are compatible with. Got the wheels at custom offsets and the put in uvs3011 sensors. Just want to make sure they will match up

Supersierra,

Is there a way to see what tpms they are compatible with. Got the wheels at custom offsets and the put in uvs3011 sensors. Just want to make sure they will match up

I wouldn't see why not, if you told the shop what vehicle the tpms are going on. I personally would message the seller of the scanner and just ask to make sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wouldn't see why not, if you told the shop what vehicle the tpms are going on. I personally would message the seller of the scanner and just ask to make sure.

K I just looked. Looks like the sensors included work off of 315 MHz. On Amazon the description says 315 and 433 MHz so I'll assume it should be good. Thanks bud

Edited due to I had put the wrong frequency. Now they are correct

Edited by Jeff5347

K I just looked. Looks like the sensors included work off of 315 MHz. On Amazon the description says 325 and 422 MHz so I'll assume it should be good. Thanks bud

Don't worry about it man, I need to order the same one for myself I bought new tpms and have yet to put them in.

Edited by SuperSierra

Don't worry about man, I need to order the same one for myself I bought new tpms and have yet to put them in.

Fixed my previous post. I put in the wrong freqs. Edited the post for the correct freqs

But any advice on tire pressure to use on the at2's? At 36 now

So here she is.

3 inch level

20x9 +1 fuel.couplers

Toyo at2 ext 285/55/20

Curious on what tire pressure I should run. Currently at 36 all around...also what is a good cheap tpms reset tool

Truck looks real good man! How you liking your Toyos?

9fcf0b59e3c4c7e2ca01c80cecad9c4d.jpg

2014 GMC Sierra All Terrain 20x10 -12 offset Fuel Mavericks with All Terrain tires 305/55/r20 has Rancho Quick Lift leveling kit Struts on the front

SuperAllTerrain

What tires are those? Kinda look like the Hankook AT tires, but can't too good & good do you like em?

Truck looks real good man! How you liking your Toyos?

thanks alot. So far I like em alot. Only a few miles but actually ride pretty darn good

Edited by Jeff5347