Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

New to the forum. 

Just bought a 2018 Denali 1500 Ultimate last week. Having a 6” BDS lift, 20x9 XD829 with 0 offset, and 35x12.5 Nitto Ridge Grapplers installed next Thursday. Should end up looking very close to the second picture. 

Will post pics once completed. 

On on another note I am selling my brand new 22” OEM wheels with chrome inserts along with the Bridgestone All terrain 285/45R22 tires with less than 50 miles on them (pictures attached).  PM me if interested. Already listed on Craigslist and a few other websites. 

Cheers. 

D4DA7952-EE9D-43BA-90EB-756E113999A9.png

A667E137-71A5-4446-832B-AB61B016CF72.png

4E133DCE-6DB0-4551-A076-DDA6BD7272A0.jpeg

Leveled with Fox PS2.0 Coilovers and shocks 

Fuel Sledge 18x9 +1

Nitto RidgeGrappler LT295/70 r18 

Plenty of rub at 7/8th turn, but slowly trimming mostly liner, but might need to bend some metal

20180421_170251.jpg

20180421_170355.jpg

20180421_170707.jpg

16 hours ago, Bing3r said:

I didn't see any replies to your questions so I will answer as best as I can.  Yes they will be loud, not sure about the wear of tread on these guys.  You will more than likely have to trim with such a wide tire.  It is doubtful that when they took the measurements they took into consideration the tread depth so it will probably be sitting up a bit taller.

I realize this is pretty late and you might have already purchased them.  Let us know if you did!  The tires do look great and would be interested in the feedback myself.

I did buy the wheels but with an AT tire.  305/55/20. side wall rubs a little on the A arm when tire is cranked all the way. Other than that nothing on fender walls. 

89D609E1-5895-4F10-A981-2C65BF05C277.jpeg

34 minutes ago, Brennen00 said:

I did buy the wheels but with an AT tire.  305/55/20. side wall rubs a little on the A arm when tire is cranked all the way. Other than that nothing on fender walls. 

89D609E1-5895-4F10-A981-2C65BF05C277.jpeg

I started to post earlier that my vote was for the chrome wheels. I was right.. your truck looks great! What offset do you have?

16 hours ago, ftwhite said:

Leveled with Fox PS2.0 Coilovers and shocks 

Fuel Sledge 18x9 +1

Nitto RidgeGrappler LT295/70 r18 

Plenty of rub at 7/8th turn, but slowly trimming mostly liner, but might need to bend some metal

20180421_170355.jpg

Double stuffed Oreo right there.   You need at least 4" of lift to run those tires.

For now, I am enjoying the double stuff. 285/70s were out of stock with no ETA nation wide as far as I can tell. Might try those next time, or if they come available sooner, since Discount Tire will swap for free or discount if past 30days.

Rides so much better than stock! Only thing so far I am worried about is with the volcanic "rock" they use on the passes here in Washington and Oregon, without front mud flaps, it tends to rip the paint up near the fender well.  

For now, I am enjoying the double stuff. 285/70s were out of stock with no ETA nation wide as far as I can tell. Might try those next time, or if they come available sooner, since Discount Tire will swap for free or discount if past 30days.
Rides so much better than stock! Only thing so far I am worried about is with the volcanic "rock" they use on the passes here in Washington and Oregon, without front mud flaps, it tends to rip the paint up near the fender well.  

You mean they'll swap tire size even if they've been the truck? Does that cover mount and balance or do you have to pay for it again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

11 minutes ago, jgraves13 said:

You mean they'll swap tire size even if they've been the truck? Does that cover mount and balance or do you have to pay for it again?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my sales guy, who agreed the tire was going to fit, said I had 30 days to a free swap. I am assuming that means mount, balance, etc. The official policy seems to be "If you’re ever not satisfied with your purchase, bring it back and we will make it right. That is our promise."

We'll see I think, because I might even go down to a 275/70, if they can't find 285/70. What I want is 33.75x11.5, but there is no such thing.