Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

just had my new 275/65R20 Mastercraft tires mounted on my factory rims, they rub a little at full turn.  hopefully when I get the adjustable bilsteins put on, that will eliminate the rubbing

32838632_1978835262128720_1999573336627085312_o.jpg

Edited by schmolf4

Looks great! Love the white letters. MasterCraft tires seem to be decent quality. ( Think it's a Cooper company) plus they have a nice square contact patch instead of bulging sidewalls and a narrow tread. 

On 5/20/2018 at 4:57 PM, michigan2500hd said:

Looks great! Love the white letters. MasterCraft tires seem to be decent quality. ( Think it's a Cooper company) plus they have a nice square contact patch instead of bulging sidewalls and a narrow tread. 

yes, they roll off the same line as the cooper discoverer tires as well as the Hercules brand tires...plus the mastercrafts were only $200 each compared to the coopers at $260-280.  I got the E load tires as I tow a 6500lb travel travel and these should eliminate some of the side to side flex.

2 hours ago, kevin77rogers said:

Here’s mine 2018, 2” RC level, 1 1/2 spacers with 285/65/18 cooper stt pro.81d55df552b00426dfb97c7a7ff17f71.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks great! Did you have to trim your wheels studs with the 1.5" spacers?

12 minutes ago, kevin77rogers said:

No the wheels have cut outs on the back for the studs to go in.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nice. I've had two sets of Stock 20's and 1 set of 18" that didn't have enough room in the pockets ( recessed areas in the wheel) to clear the studs. Go figure I found the ones that wouldn't work lol. 

I've got a 2017 Silverado 1500 Double Cab and i'm looking to put on Fuel D576 Assault Wheels, 20x10 with a -18 offset. The tires will be Toyo Open Country R/T (good blend between A/T and M/T) 35X12.50R20LT.

I'm wondering a few things here that i'm hoping you guys can help me out with.

1. Am I shooting for tires too big? Should i go with the 33's instead?
  2. For the 35's, or 33's if im shooting too high, whats the ideal lift i should get?
  3. Once #1 and #2 are taken care of, what do i need to worry about? Will it rub anywhere? do i need a steering stabilizer? 

I'm sparkling brand new to wheels and tires so i know very little. I was originally going to get a $125 lift and level kit from MotoFab (3" front 2" back) but now i'm looking more towards the $1000 range.  

Any help will be greatly appreciated!

MVIMG_20180227_163001.jpg

Edited by PMad