Post your 2014+ wheel/tire set-up

efdb73a6c70563b3e1c8c8894a3f9e06.jpg

Glad to hear, mine are holding up great too!!

I wasn’t sure how good of an investment it was at first so I only got the front but I’ll be getting the rear eventually lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

305/60R18 Mickey Thompson Baja ATZ P3 on stockers.  Used to have same size Cooper ST Maxx on Fuel Anza.  Old tires went 60,000 miles and the wheels looked ratty/pitted.  So, I went with essentially the same tire and found some take-off wheels.  Cooper owns M/T and Cepek tires and makes them based on the Cooper line, but with some small tread differences.

BBP76Oz.jpg

5EWbYYJ.jpg

ftYv6su.jpg

Edited by Spurshot

Readylift 2.25" strut spacers and tubular upper control arms swap. Stock rear with stock 285-45/R22 Bridgestones (for now).

Love the new stance and the ride is great.

I had intended to use another company's relocation brackets for the magneride (Readylift doesn't make one) however after installation, the thicker tubular UCA but the sensors right back in the stock position. No relocation bracket needed.  I couldn't be happier with the setup. 5b2fb12848b38abfb6f438935a3a6ab7.jpgcd39b395887b7a8f9da89a00cdc1ec31.jpg

Sent from my BBB100-1 using Tapatalk

Edited by Avolution03
  • Like 2

Chevyryda254 did you smoke your own tail lights? I want to black more of my truck out looking for easy replacements that don’t require much modding and also want to black out housing in headlights or buy some... so many options was hoping to get insight from people on this site

Chevyryda254 did you smoke your own tail lights? I want to black more of my truck out looking for easy replacements that don’t require much modding and also want to black out housing in headlights or buy some... so many options was hoping to get insight from people on this site

Jbridge11 my taillights are just covers I bought off of amazon they weren’t very expensive

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk